Reports of officers shot in B.R. this morning

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    Sorry I didn't see the first post on this:
    http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?156479-Three-Baton-Rouge-Police-Shot

I'm closing this one. Let's use the original thread.
    -Austin

----------------------------------------

Just got a text earlier of officers being shot in B.R. earlier this morning.
    Sadly some are reported dead and wounded.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/jul/17/baton-rouge-police-officers-shooting-louisiana

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/au...een-shot-in-baton-rouge/ar-BBuq8lz?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited:

troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    This is the only thread I see on it. Just saw a video of chicks at Benny's(on airline) where it happened. Slow single rifle shots by a masked person. Several mins later a **** ton of pistol return fire. Then chicks saying he ran into the woods.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Well, this is a better thread anyways.

No cowardly attempts to incite other's to violence in this thread.

Nobody making any assumptions about the perps, or their motives.

A better thread? Why. Because no one is saying what needs to be said in this thread yet?? WTF?? We all know why this **** is happening. "Incite others to violence"?? REALLY. YOU THINK THESE ASSHOLES OUT THERE KILLING COPS NEED INCITING? Maybe it's time to start fighting back before it's too late. American citizens are more of a threat to us right now than Isis is.

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    A better thread? Why. Because no one is saying what needs to be said in this thread yet?? WTF?? We all know why is **** is happening.

No you don't. There is already one witness who says some guys were shooting at each other before the cops showed up. Might be wrong might be lying but we don't know for sure this is a BLM thing yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA

What an idiot comment to make. This about spreading the news of what's happening in a community and to officers protecting your very existence in the times we are living in. THIS thread should be deleted!

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas

No cowardly attempts to incite other's to violence in this thread.

Nobody making any assumptions about the perps, or their motives.

Everyone has the right to speculate on why/what/who is responsible for this. Is it a fact? No. Is it likely? In my opinion yes.

What's important is that we support our LEO. But once we find out who is responsible (my money is on a gangster or black supremacists like Dallas) then we need to do everything we can to condemn them.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    And before the arguing gets heated y'all should remember there is a good chance a member of this forum could've been involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    What an idiot comment to make. This about spreading the news of what's happening in a community and to officers protecting your very existence in the times we are living in. THIS thread should be deleted!

Exactly how do you equate inciting violence, and speculating on who did this as 'spreading the news'?

What we know is that there are a number of police officers wounded or killed in the line of duty. There is one dead perpetrator of whom we, at this point, know NOTHING about.

Perhaps you have knowledge that we don't? If so, please, elaborate.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    1st, one of the suspects is dead, was dead immediately and has been identified (not publicly as far as I have seen, though). The second suspect is not yet identified or found. LOTS of noise going around, information is being filtered for quality but some news outlets are taking anything they think they can get away with.

You know what's a really shitty feeling? Not knowing how many other officers are down or injured for any span of time.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom