Revealed: 64 Drone Bases on American Soil..Why ??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LaVern Matherne

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    tin-foil-hat.jpg

I hear there are also tanks and jets stationed in the U.S. of A.

Edmond

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Ft. Polk
    How else are they going to train with them? What fly them in from another country so guys here can train with them and then fly them back?

We have bases here as well, is that a violation of The Posse Comitatus Act?

C'mon, you have to be smarter than that, right? :confused:

Nevarwinter

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Gretna, LA
    Yeah, OP. You some tinfoil maniac that believes we should be able to do stuff like walk around and be private without the all-knowing eye of police? Let me guess, you hate baby Jesus, AR15's and Revolvers too, dontcha?!

Well, that's communist talk. We can only be free if we allow our father Government unlimited power to kill all those terrorists runnin' around my neighborhood with suitcase nukes. To do that, we need to give up at least six of our civil rights. If you don't agree, you're a lear-jet limousine liberal like Hannity says.

If you ain't doin' nuthin wrong, you'd give up your guns for freedom.

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Yeah, OP. You some tinfoil maniac that believes we should be able to do stuff like walk around and be private without the all-knowing eye of police? Let me guess, you hate baby Jesus, AR15's and Revolvers too, dontcha?!

Well, that's communist talk. We can only be free if we allow our father Government unlimited power to kill all those terrorists runnin' around my neighborhood with suitcase nukes. To do that, we need to give up at least six of our civil rights. If you don't agree, you're a lear-jet limousine liberal like Hannity says.

Oh you've done it now you tin-foil wearing conspiracy nut ! Lemme guess, you actually agree with some things Dr. Ron Paul has to say? Those who would sacrifice freedoms for liberty deserve neither.

ETA: I thought drone training was done by simulation anyway.

Last edited:

Nevarwinter

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Gretna, LA
    Oh you've done it now you tin-foil wearing conspiracy nut ! Lemme guess, you actually agree with some things Dr. Ron Paul has to say? Those who would sacrifice freedoms for liberty deserve neither.

No, more and more stories are pointint to the police using drones to "totally not watch anyone but criminals". Oh, and forget that nonsense about our taxpayer dollars propping up the drone builders. Oh, and the FAA clearing airspace for increased traffic by unmanned aerial vehicles.

Suitcase nukes and gay mexican al-qaeda members are the real threat. Well, those two and everything Glenn Beck and Bill Maher says. The rest of you worrying about drones are just tinfoil crazies.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Are you Ok man ?

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    LOL, he had me at gay Mexican alqueida members... Or however you spell Al queida...who the hell is Al anyway?

Seriously though, pass the friggin tin foil, won't ya? I want to have every advantage when SHTF

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I personally prefer the drones over the black helos.

Helos are very noisy and keep me awake when they circle...like now, I been up all night watchin them watch me exchange light wave chat with venusians and vegans.

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    If I had a drone I'd be flying that sucker all over too!! You know people gotta fight for that job. Every see the display for pilot? Looks like something you'd have to pry me away from.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    340   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    The drones are dispatched to areas with a high concentration on guns equipped with silencers to observe the "quiet ones".

Nevarwinter

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Gretna, LA
    Are you Ok man ?

Clearly there are some outrageous conspiracy theories out there. The drones one isn't a theory, it is happening. The news has been all over the place about it. For the OP to raise a privacy concern and get the tinfoil pic drew a bit of steam out of me. I found it kind of irksome that facts are pointing out that the police are being militarized and we're losing rights and getting called a kook, but gay mexican al-qaeda members with suitcase nukes are the talk of the day in the world of Beck, Hannity and Levin...and are the reason we have to give up our rights.

If you ain't doing nuthin' wrong, you will give up your guns.

Top Bottom