Revealed: 64 Drone Bases on American Soil..Why ??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    i thought a Drone was a male honeybee, or is that not so.

Look, there is so much sinister stuff going on and I don't imagine in the long run it is going to be good for Mr. John Q. Public.

But, I have a strange feeling that someday soon we will all know exactly what it's all going to be about.

:help:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Now theres a whole new thought ....wonder how much it would cost to get aerials piped to a laptop in my stand ??

Could this really be a move by Fedzilla to make life better ??

Dude, aerials piped to your laptop? Step up your game, I control the drones from my iPhone. After all, there's an app for that...

JR1572

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    So people are speculating and being proactive about a potential misuse of an emerging technology. I would have though you guys would be pleased about that.

Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA
    I'm not worried yet. But if they name this network of domestic surveillance drones "Skynet," then I'll worry.

Nevarwinter

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Gretna, LA
    So people are speculating and being proactive about a potential misuse of an emerging technology. I would have though you guys would be pleased about that.

Part of the deal is who gets to define misuse. The people that want the power to spy on Americans (which, in all likelyhood, they have anyway through the anti-patriot act) or the people who want the reasonable assurances of the pesky 4th Amendment?

The silly thing with rights is that you really can't give an inch and you have to be active, but in today's "save me Father Government, my favorite TV show is on" world, it's hard to get folks off their butts to care enough about "stuff not happening to me". Sadly, rights only mean something when someone is personally affected. Note the swift responses to my MSNBC gun control argument post. This...we get tinfoil and dismissal.

Real growth of unchecked government power is treated as tinfoil material, but Hannity and Beck going on and on about suitcase nukes and caliphates is treated as a real, viable and highly likely threat. The 14th most powerful guy in Iran said something bad about Israel, so we need to start a war. The president can now assassinate American citizens without due process guaranteed in the Constitution...meh. If you're not doing anything wrong, you won't be killed. Am I right?

Sad that our priorities are so out of whack.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    We live in a world full of whackos. Whack whack. The only ones that care or take an active role in anything are those that have an agenda to pursue.

Whack whack, quack quack, aflack aflack.

:shocked:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom