Revolver Question

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bockandcalls

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2022
    New Orleans
    So I was at my nearby Cabela's and they had a Rough Rider revolver listed for about $100. I think revolvers are really cool and this one would take .22 lr which is perfect for me because my buddies and I really only shoot .22 rifles at nutria/the occasional hog. I'm not looking for anything exceptional, and I thought at that price you can't go wrong. What are your thoughts? I don't want to break the bank buying a new revolver

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    they make a great boat gun... beat them up and not worry about them... its not like a high $ ruger single 6...

but like in the other post we got going on about values of diff brands, all revolvers should cost the same cause the quality, craftmanship, materials, qa/qc is all the same.... dumb people just paying more for a name brand :dogkeke:

bockandcalls

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2022
    New Orleans
    they make a great boat gun... beat them up and not worry about them... its not like a high $ ruger single 6...

but like in the other post we got going on about values of diff brands, all revolvers should cost the same cause the quality, craftmanship, materials, qa/qc is all the same.... dumb people just paying more for a name brand :dogkeke:
    thats perfect thanks for the answer. i think it was so cheap cuz it had a pink grip but my buddy says you can remove those and replace for a few bucks. really is just dumb people i guess...

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    At least its less likely to be stolen with the pink grips :)

Same as my pink ear pro on the range. As soon as its made fun of, the "breast cancer awareness" comment comes out and they all shut up and apologize...Really just so they dont steal em :)

JimmyJames

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2021
    Lafayette, LA
    thats perfect thanks for the answer. i think it was so cheap cuz it had a pink grip but my buddy says you can remove those and replace for a few bucks. really is just dumb people i guess...
    If you don't want pink, PSA sells them for about the same price (I bought one for $110 I think).

This is the one I have:

Attachments

• heritage_pistol_rough_rider_.22lr_4.75_barrel_6_shot_revolver_-rr22b4.jpg
      heritage_pistol_rough_rider_.22lr_4.75_barrel_6_shot_revolver_-rr22b4.jpg
      18 KB · Views: 53
    • heritage_rough_rider_small_bore_.22_lr_american_flag_handle_revolver_-_rr22b6goldusa.jpg
      heritage_rough_rider_small_bore_.22_lr_american_flag_handle_revolver_-_rr22b6goldusa.jpg
      43.9 KB · Views: 52
    Top Bottom