rifle pictures thread

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T&TGu

tommy
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Maurice
    1966 Vietnam Era Remington 700/308

My kids

A few I refinished

Thanks to BayouShooter Image Hosting for <a href="http://upload.bayoushooter.com/">Free image hosting</a>

Last edited:

T&TGu

tommy
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Maurice
    Savage 110 6.5X55. i had this rifle built ( assembled ) by Ray Perry in bridge city,Tx. he cut a target crown, lapped the lugs, trued the action, resin bedded the action and floated the barrel ( the stock i put on had a lot of flex in it ). Honed the trigger and set it at 1#. he also added the oversized bolt handle and replaced the trigger guard with a metal one. along with an oversized recoil lug. with the added weight from the 26" barrel it is a joy to shoot. oh and the 1/2MOA groups are always a crowd pleaser
    6.5Savage.jpg

Nice savage. Changing mine from .243 to .260 rem. Waiting for new barrel to arrive, Looking for savage lp stock. Can't get one from savage. Don't make it for the 4.25" receiver anymore.

Longshot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I like the Kel_Tec handgun like that,

It's actually the "charlie" version of the SU-16 rifle with a compact forearm and pistol grip kit. Both the forearm and pistol grip are based heavily on those of the PLR-16 pistol model, but I'm fairly certain it's illegal to have a stock on the pistol. Atleast, you'll need a permit since the pistol's barrel length is only about 9 inches.

coonassmarine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    chalmette
    here she is !

20" bull fluted, #40 rear sight, yhm folding front sight gas block, daniels defense lite rails, timney drop in trigger, ergo grip, pws compensator, pws stock, olympic arms pneumatic buffer, stag lower, titanium firing pin, kns anti walk pins, ambi safety, acushot monopod, american spirit side charge upper, auto carrier, pof roler cam, magpil triger guard, perma pin firing pin retainer. now has 4.5x14x50 mark 4, larue m4 throw lever 30mm rings, harris bipods and larue adapter
    View attachment 3972

Top Bottom