rifle pictures thread

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rightofway

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    international harvester garand
    saginaw gear division carbine
    remington '03a3 (lyman rear sight)
    WWII%20rifles.JPG

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    SJDigriz, is that a CETME? I had the opportunity to fire one recently thanks to Phisyt, and it was a real pleasure. I'd like to add one to my collection, except I'm out of money. Dang.

By the way, BR870, my latest kit build is an AK in 5.56mm. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

SJDigriz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    SJDigriz, is that a CETME? I had the opportunity to fire one recently thanks to Phisyt, and it was a real pleasure. I'd like to add one to my collection, except I'm out of money. Dang.

By the way, BR870, my latest kit build is an AK in 5.56mm. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Picture quality and carpet color are poor so it's hard to tell, but it is a PTR-91 built AFTER they worked the bugs out but while they still had a lot of original parts. I had a Century CETME briefly years ago, this is worlds above it.

Joefriday22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Hi guys, new to your forum so I thought I'd jump in with a few pictures.

SpringfieldM1A1.jpg

ColtARwAimpoint1.jpg

And here's the rest of the gang, I've got one more Colt that's not in the rack. All Colts, two of the carbines on the left are 9mm.
    7ColtsinRack1.jpg

Take care,
    Rob

Joefriday22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Thank you,,no FA's..too expensive and too much hassle. I've had some FA's issued to me at work(MP5, MP5K) and I like to shoot them but not feed them if you know what I mean.

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    Hey Joefriday, where did you get that light on the front of the rifle? I want to buy one that mounts to the barrel like that. How do you like it and if you don't mind me asking, how much was it?

Joefriday22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Hey TML,
    The light was given to me several years ago, the department that I work for got a newer style and these were being tossed. It's an old model Sure Fire with a pressure switch, I'm pretty sure that they are still available. The pressure switch usually comes seperate and you remove the tail switch on the light and replace it with the pressure switch. The mount was hard to find when I was looking and also pretty expensive but now they are all over the place and pretty cheap.. Here's one http://cgi.ebay.com/UAG-RIFLE-BARRE...ZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem You put a regular Weaver style scope ring on the flashlight and it mounts to the bracket.

There are many other types of lights available also, I believe that Streamlight makes one also.. Check here : www.botachtactical.com for AR15 accessories, great place to deal with a pretty good prices..Be sure to check out the flashlight section and mounts for lights for your gun.

Good luck,
    Rob

Last edited:

SeaZast

Nawlins AK Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Nawlins
    A few goodies

Here are 3 main ones... Ok, one is a pistol. The middle and bottom one were expertly assembled by Will at Red Jacket. The top one is a Mitchell import and was made in Serbia/Yugoslavia.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom