Romney supporters: With two weeks to go, how do you feel?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Despite most of the lapdog media types crowing that Obama won last night's debate, I honestly think Romney delivered some serious blows to Obama on the foreign policy front- especially when bringing up his "apology tour" & cuts to the military.

He forced Obama to lash out in a way that didn't exactly look "Presidential", IMHO- all while keeping his cool. BHO truly resembled a bitter, condescending ass when he mentioned aircraft carriers ('planes land on them') and submarines ('boats that go under water'):rolleyes: in an attempt to portray Romney as misinformed on the military. Comparing the retirement of naval vessels to 'no longer using horses and bayonets (:confused:)' seemed.....stupid, frankly.

I think Obama's campaign is feeling the heat- and will attempt almost ANYTHING these last two weeks. But I think he'll lose to Romney on Nov. 6th....The economic handwriting is on the wall, which ultimately exposes Obama as a novice celeb who has no earthly idea what to do next- except point and smile. He is done. My opinion.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    He's used 13 of his 15.

"A poor player who struts and frets
    his hour upon the stage, and is heard no more.
    A tale told by an idiot,
    full of sound and fury,
    signifying nothing."

Last edited:

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    I think Obama's campaign is feeling the heat- and will attempt almost ANYTHING these last two weeks. But I think he'll lose to Romney on Nov. 6th....The economic handwriting is on the wall, which ultimately exposes Obama as a novice celeb who has no earthly idea what to do next- except point and smile. He is done. My opinion. What do you think?

I think you said it first. For everyones sake I hope were both right.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Obama acted like an immature 14 year old girl when he started talking about the navy, definitely not a President. I think he may have dug himself a little deeper with that one.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Yeah, Team Obama got caught in a gigantic lie over the Libya mess- no doubt in my mind. Once again- placing blame where it doesn't belong.

If this e-mail story has legs, Romney can use that like a battering ram on the campaign trail for the rest of the way.....

EonDresari

Curio & Relic
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I wrote out a really long winded post on what I thought about the debate but I'll just say this:

I am more optimistic than ever that Romney will win the election.

And: Ever since the town hall debate where the "Assault Rifle" question was asked I am sincerely hoping and praying that he will win. I haven't delved into the modern semi-autos as much as I have wanted to yet and I want to continue to have what I consider is the right to do so.

And for those who might mention about what happened in Massachusetts regarding an AWB, even if in a deep dark corner of his mind he wanted to, I don't think he would dare try and do that on a national scale like Clinton did. Especially after I'm sure that the NRA and his running mate have better educated him on the subject by now.

I'm new, if you disagree with me, I'll be happy to hear it but please refrain from flaming me :x:

Side note: I'm really glad that I actually have a forum like this where we discuss our passion for shooting / hunting / collecting guns / and all the other bullshitting we can do :dogkeke: but ALSO that we get to discuss politics here. It is genuinely refreshing to me to be able to discuss politics on a forum that is not JUST for politics.

Edit: I just watched that video, awesome find.

Last edited:

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    What little i got to see in the DFAC made me feel better about not only his chance but the man himself. What really made me laugh was when obama tried to interrupt and Romney just kept on speaking and finished what he was saying, he didnt let him walk over him!!!! But on the other hand, again what little I saw, he did not do that to obama.

twokids

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 24, 2011
    Oscar, LA.
    When the economy is an issue as it is now, no sitting president has been re-elected. Let us hope that we do not break this trend !!!

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I agree with Pangris. I feel we have a good shot. Romney is gaining. History is against the President. Hopefully, the new emails on the Libyan attack will wake more people up.

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    I agree with Pangris. I feel we have a good shot. Romney is gaining. History is against the President. Hopefully, the new emails on the Libyan attack will wake more people up.

100% agreement, although I'm a Bachmann, Gingrich supporter. I did start off this primary season saying I'd support the winner though, even if it was Romney or Paul. I voted for Romney yesterday.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

You are assuming there are voters out there that are truly undecided (which I doubt), that are even up to speed on this issue. There would have to be a virul movement in the next few days which essentially paints this guy and his administration as liars; because it's not going to come out on tv (other than Fox News).

I am cautiously optimistic about Romney's chances.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    You are assuming there are voters out there that are truly undecided (which I doubt), that are even up to speed on this issue. There would have to be a virul movement in the next few days which essentially paints this guy and his administration as liars; because it's not going to come out on tv (other than Fox News).

I am cautiously optimistic about Romney's chances.

That's the part of all this I just can't get a handle on- the "undecided". We all know that certain sectors will overwhelmingly support Obama no matter what (let's be honest), but undecided?? I mean, come the hell on. Take a long look at his "accomplishments". Is the economy better off, for example? Has the federal gov't reduced in size- or grown larger?

If someone is still truly undecided at this point about considering giving this man another 4 years of plunder......well, we're all in deep chit, I guess. The fact is he has diminished the office like no one else before him. The thought of giving this clown another term should scare the living hell out of anyone with an IQ greater than their pants size..... :dunno:

If you don't know by now, you never will. :doh:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom