Ron Paul Explains His Defense of Liberty

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Ron Paul is not an electable candidate right now, and that's unfortunate because it would be very interesting to see how libertarian policies would be implemented in this country. I think he would make a great cabinet member or thrive in an appointed position. I think the irony of all ironies would be to put him in charge of the IRS and watch him demolish it from the inside.

No problems here! The IRS is the closest thing we have to "Brown Shirts" in the US.

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    Ron Paul has had my vote since 2008.... he answers all questions directly and according to the scope of our capabilities given by the Constitution..

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Except I started this thread. I hope my posts didn't upset you too much whbonney26.

BRBrett, even though I doubt you and I will ever agree politically; do not let anyone beat you down where you stop tossing out your opinions on here. That would dissappoint me.

BRBrett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    BRBrett, even though I doubt you and I will ever agree politically; do not let anyone beat you down where you stop tossing out your opinions on here. That would dissappoint me.

Roger

fc75401_haters_gonna_hate_obama-142611.jpg

Doug.38PR

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Backwoods Louisiana
    Ron Paul is smarter than all of those candidates last night put together. The New Mexico ex governor (can't think of is name off the top my head) was about the only other one that seemed to get it. Herman Cain sounded tough and sure of himself....but he still doesn't quite get it. Wants to torture people, wants us to be entangled in the world, wants to replace IRS with national sales tax (which would be better...but IRS should be replaced with NOTHING). FOX geared a bunch of Republican puppets to him. The party looks like they are going to push him because of his race (for obvious reasons) in the upcoming elections. (which is a shame for them to patronize him like that)

The other two guys up there, the yankee prettyboy flagwaving clowns, were making me laugh the way they'd keep giving their life story speeches, perfect smile and talking about "our values system" (while talking about bombing and invading other countries into our image) and sticking heir thumb up in the air. I could almost hear the Battle Hymn of the Republic playing in the background. What a joke

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    That's a poor analogy charlie and you know it....you don't have a propensity for c**k so you ain't gonna try it just because a dude offers it to you.
    Would it be fair to say that junkies became junkies because they had an interest in the effects of the product?
    If so, then it follows that were the product more easily obtainable, more people would attempt to access it.

apparently not as much to me as it is to you. while what you say may be true to a point, I think the positive would far outweigh the negative. It's not the government's responsibility to keep people off drugs. parents have a responsibility to teach their children wrong from right; it doesn't really take the whole village, just two people of the opposite sex. ;)

I think we reached the point of diminishing return in our investment known as the war on drugs, a LONG time ago.

closing questions: how is all this different from prohibition? how did that work out? why do we still not have it?

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Wasn't it Bush who demolished most of our freedoms recently? The Patriot Act and such.

I hear what your saying and I agree. McCain would have also sucked. Neither Bush nor McCain was a conservative, and while I can't speak for McCain, Bush certainly had no problem shitting on our rights JUST LIKE OBAMA.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom