Royal Tiger Imports gave some of us a big f@çk U!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    Do not do business with Royal Tiger Importers!* Placed an order two weeks ago and my card was charged.* Today I get an email that they are canceling my order so they can sell the rifles on gunbroker..... Total dishonest company.* They prefer to take some quick cash and screw over existing customers. Here is the email they sent two weeks after may order has been paid for.

Feel free to send an e-mail to them guys, letting them know you see how they conduct business and do not approve.*** dave@royal-tiger.com*

Thank you, for you order.

*Due to excessive demand, external unwarrantable actions as well as internal issues Royal Tiger Imports will be unable to fulfill your Vepr IV order. We deeply apologize since we understand the popularity and uniqueness of this firearm and we can appreciate your disappointment. As you are aware the firearm industry is a unique and a dynamic industry which is driven by particular influences. This unfortunate episode was assisted by these particular influences. Your full refund will be processed immediately. Again, we apologize for this situation.

**Thanks,Customer Care Department
    Royal Tiger ImportsPhone
    *407-203-4861Fax*
    407-203-4862*
    *Hours:*8:30*a.m. to*5:00*p.m. Monday thru Friday*
    www.royaltigerimports.com* And t... our orders had been placed and paid in full.

Ton

bang bang
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 19, 2006
    New Orleans
    Thats some ********. If you were to cancel a special order gun, I bet they will charge your ass a fee if you decide to cancel. You should be able to do the same.

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    That would be great!!! Like telling your doctor that you require 24 hours notice for a cancellation when they call and say the doctor needs to reschedule and therefore he ows YOU the $50 visit fee. Wouldn't it be nice if it worked that way? Hmmmm...

Tell them you have a cancellation fee that they are responsible for... or a convenience fee they have to pay.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I'm am supposing you did this, but are you certain there isn't any verbiage on the website, on your order receipt, or anywhere in your transaction in little bitty letters that may/might/could/would suggest they maintained the right to cancel, stop, rescind, etc. any orders due to some extenuating circumstances?

VOODOO_KING

\sigma_{x}\sigma_{p} \geq
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2014
    walker
    Royal tiger is a joke all the way around they clame they have all these kits and when u get them in there from the correct thing you ordered plus u get it 3 or 4 months down the line too. plus when hey say intact barrel and send u one cut in 3 pieces dosent mean intact!!!!! I feel your pain madmax

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    They tried to play it off as if it was a computer malfunction yesterday and posted this on the website. Then relisted them on again.

http://www.royaltigerimports.com

Valued customers.
    We would like to thank you for your loyalty and business. We apologize for the stock malfunction on our website last week. We implemented a new more customer oriented website. Unfortunately not all kinks were worked out. This lead to the order malfunction. We experienced an overwhelming demand for Vepr 1V rifles and Vepr 12 shotguns. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
    We offer all customers who attempted to purchase a Vepr 1V rifle and are on file, to buy one rifle per customer at the originally ordered price. If you decide to take advantage of this offer, please call our customer service team for a verbal and written confirmation. We expect a new final shipment within the next 8 weeks.In the meantime we offer to those customers who ordered these rifles and are on file with us a 20% discount on all in stock items (except ammunition).
    Again our sincere apologies,
    Sincerely Yours RTI-Team

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    I'm am supposing you did this, but are you certain there isn't any verbiage on the website, on your order receipt, or anywhere in your transaction in little bitty letters that may/might/could/would suggest they maintained the right to cancel, stop, rescind, etc. any orders due to some extenuating circumstances?

none
    N

Got a call from them this morning which is amazing. Unfortunately I was on the phone with the voicemail leaving them a message. They say to call back but haven't had anyone answer in two weeks. The voicemail says they expect more in 2-3 months which I don't buy but I'll be the first to get one when they do :rolleyes: If they want me to be one of the first to get one why not send one of the ones they are putting on gunbroker? ?? :mad:

They maybe getting more vepr 12's in as others are also but I don't see them getting more vepr IV's in as it was a very slow seller before.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom