Russian Ammo ban

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I don’t mind wearing a mask, but this is where I call ********!
    This has nothing to do with any atrocities committed. This is aimed squarely at gun owners!

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    I guess Joe's trying to even the odds by giving to our enemies but taking from Americans. Got to have a fair fight I guess.

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    So this ******* arms Americas enemies, hell the enemy of mankind in all honesty, but now wants to constrain our ability to protect and defend ourselves. This POS needs to FOAD! I still haven't met anyone that voted for the POS!

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    So this ******* arms Americas enemies, hell the enemy of mankind in all honesty, but now wants to constrain our ability to protect and defend ourselves. This POS needs to FOAD! I still haven't met anyone that voted for the POS!

I think that’s similar to not meeting a guilty person in prison. Not many will admit it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Peacemaker View Post
    “I still haven't met anyone that voted for the POS!”
    Latoya the Destroyor
    Dumb Bell Edwards
    Rhino Bill Cassidy
    And anyone that died in the last 20yrs.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Maybe I’m time a American company will produce the ammo. Will the price of AK’s bottom out in the meantime? These back door approaches will not stop. Wait till they unleash the EPA on domestic manufacturing. I’m sure they would love to shut down production over the smallest violations. I’m not giving any ideas to them by saying this. I’m sure they have many plans in the pipeline to bleed gun owners by a thousand cuts.

Mr. 4rd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2021
    Baton Rouge, LA
    9mm is up 5 cents a round overnight. It gonna get bad again. Supposedly 1/3 of the current available ammo is Russian made.

I've been tracking prices on Ammoseek fo some time. It has been falling or steady for months now. But that trend reversed last night.

Get yourself a stash and hold it close for a while. This is going to be rough on already stressed shooting ranges.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    9mm is up 5 cents a round overnight. It gonna get bad again. Supposedly 1/3 of the current available ammo is Russian made.

I've been tracking prices on Ammoseek fo some time. It has been falling or steady for months now. But that trend reversed last night.

Get yourself a stash and hold it close for a while. This is going to be rough on already stressed shooting ranges.

oh great let the fear mongering start at full force!! Maybe 1/3 of the steel ammo is from Russia but every time I go to academy the shelves are full of American made ammo. I just looked at 9mm prices online and cheapest available is .34 per round. The exact same as yesterday.

Last edited:

Mr. 4rd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2021
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Go back and read the original articles in the original post. It's actually 40% of the available ammo is Russian made.

Mr. 4rd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2021
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Try getting the facts before popping off about something you are uninformed about. It saves the rest of us some time.

Basically 40% of our ammo supply has been cut off by the Biden administration.

Supply and demand.

Prices are going up again and ammo will be harder to get.

That just didn't seem very much like fear mongering on my part. Maybe more like pointing out the obvious.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom