S&W M&P 2.0 10mm

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Picked up the big brother to my M&P 2.0 9mm today.

This is the M&P 2.0 10mm. Looking forward to putting some rounds down range with this bad boy. The 10mm is one of my favorites.

Thanks Apocalypse Sports

Attachments

• 36E1EAAD-BE89-4CBD-99DB-942796952C55.jpeg
      36E1EAAD-BE89-4CBD-99DB-942796952C55.jpeg
      872.7 KB · Views: 80
    • DAAAACAB-9B79-49B7-82ED-818776ECBD35.jpeg
      DAAAACAB-9B79-49B7-82ED-818776ECBD35.jpeg
      501 KB · Views: 78

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    I can't wait until the M&P 2.0 9mms get the new trigger. Going to buy me one and gift my grandson my old one.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I would like to see a 3.0 M&P come out where they finally fix the triggers to something half decent as well as all cone optics ready maybe even with suppressor height sights.

I absolutely love the 2.0 M&P’s I’ve owned a full size in 9mm and .45acp. I just couldn’t keep them because of the triggers in them I never could get used to them and they just felt really cheap and like they were about to break every time I pulled them. Supposedly the 10mm and some shield + variants have an improved trigger. I haven’t personally got a chance to try one yet but imo almost anything would be an upgrade over the 1.0 and 2.0 triggers.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    The new 10mm and optics ready 2.0 have the new trigger like the shield plus
    That’s what I’ve heard as well and by the looks of the pictures posted here it looks like they finally did away with the hinged trigger. That dingus looks huge on the trigger but maybe it’s just the picture.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I would like to see a 3.0 M&P come out where they finally fix the triggers to something half decent as well as all cone optics ready maybe even with suppressor height sights.

I absolutely love the 2.0 M&P’s I’ve owned a full size in 9mm and .45acp. I just couldn’t keep them because of the triggers in them I never could get used to them and they just felt really cheap and like they were about to break every time I pulled them. Supposedly the 10mm and some shield + variants have an improved trigger. I haven’t personally got a chance to try one yet but imo almost anything would be an upgrade over the 1.0 and 2.0 triggers.
    The 2.0 triggers were a big improvement over the first M&P. I haven’t shot the 10mm yet but the trigger is definitely different and has a Glock like piece on the trigger itself.

Both of my 2.0s had suppressor sights from factory. Both able to take optics with one actually coming with a red dot on it.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    The 2.0 triggers were a big improvement over the first M&P. I haven’t shot the 10mm yet but the trigger is definitely different and has a Glock like piece on the trigger itself.

Both of my 2.0s had suppressor sights from factory. Both able to take optics with one actually coming with a red dot on it.
    The 2.0 was a slight upgrade to the 1.0 trigger but imo it was barely an upgrade. I just can’t get to liking the hinged squishy trigger.

That little safety piece on the trigger is often referred to as a dingus. Idk if that’s the actual term for it but I’ve heard quite a few people refer to them as that.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    The 2.0 was a slight upgrade to the 1.0 trigger but imo it was barely an upgrade. I just can’t get to liking the hinged squishy trigger.

That little safety piece on the trigger is often referred to as a dingus. Idk if that’s the actual term for it but I’ve heard quite a few people refer to them as that.
    While not perfect, the 2.0 was a much needed improvement over the 1.0. I loved the 1.0s but would never buy one cause of the trigger. The 2.0s were much better. That said, I have often thought about putting something like an Apex trigger in mine. The jury is still out on this 10mm. I have not made it to the range yet with it.
    I have two 1911s in 10mm a Glock and Now this 2.0. The 1911s are prob my favorite to shoot but having 15 rounds is pretty nice too.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Yeah I know the new ones come with the unhinged trigger and optics cut but I haven't been able to find one unless you maybe buy performance center ones. I am still waiting for the new ones to hit the shelves so I can buy it.
    I bought a performance center slide combo with optics cut online it was for a 1.0 but wouldn't you know it the slide and barrel are drop-ins for a 2.0. You could have gotten an Apex trigger and been good also but it would still be hinged.

Top Bottom