SOLD: S & W, Model 28, .357 cal., revolver, 4" barrel

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • atc26

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2007
    Livingston, Louisiana
    I am offering for sale a Smith & Wesson (N frame) model 28 (no dash), blued steel, six shot revolver. It has a pinned 4 inch barrel, recessed cylinder and Ahrends grips.

The model 28 (Highway Patrolman) usually came in a mat finish. This one is a "4 screw" model and solidly built.

The revolver is in excellent shape but shows signs of wear. It does not appear to have heavy use, the cylinder lock’s-up good and there is no end-shake. The trigger is smooth. The grips are like new. The gun's finish does not show signs of rust. I did not clean it before taking the pictures and some of the blemishes depicted are lint.

There is a turn ring on the cylinder and slight scuff marks on the end of the barrel that appears to be holster wear.

I am not the original owner and I don’t know the total round-count. No box or paraphernalia will come with the gun and it will be sold *as is*.

I am asking $500 (negotiable) for the revolver and will travel a reasonable distance (20 mile radius from Walker) for a FTF cash sale.

Please contact me by PM or at lasyone2 @ yahoo . com.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom