sad this is a sad world we living in

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    A long time ago I hugged hundreds of random strangers all around Manhattan. People would cry in my arms, talking about how they hadn't had a hug in months. It was the most crowded, lonely, and desolate-of-love place that I've ever been. That day was great, full of joy, but you know...we were hugging and making each other's day joyful.

I wouldn't go now, because someone would probably stab me.

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    So I have been to New York 2 times after 9/11 and I swore I would never go back. Both times were for missions at West Point while I was in the Army, but that was back in 2002. I never thought about gun carrying because I was on active duty and we weren’t allowed to have firearms on base. So please don’t grill me too hard here, but is it against the law to conceal carry on the subway?

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    WTF is wrong with people today? Lack of parents, lack of God?
    Look at the lack of sound logic and reason that modern society is being built on. It's a world full of hypocrisy and skewed values. This is what happens after decades of locking people up for weed, feeding people fake foods and addictive chemicals, and telling people that women aren't the ones which were born with vaginas but a woman is what you "feel" like regardless of your genitals.

"Only bad people have guns, only government agents should have guns, government agents are good and you'll be one if you're a good person too." lol

We created purgatory or hell out of God's beautiful gifts to us, this life, this Earth, and our Free Will.

We're all going to pay for it through the next major disease that Governments release on us, or the nukes they'll drop on us. ...or we'll just keep paying for it through a disgusting society that's being built on hatred and pride.

Or we wont, dunno!

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    A long time ago I hugged hundreds of random strangers all around Manhattan. People would cry in my arms, talking about how they hadn't had a hug in months. It was the most crowded, lonely, and desolate-of-love place that I've ever been. That day was great, full of joy, but you know...we were hugging and making each other's day joyful.

I wouldn't go now, because someone would probably stab me.
    I love this. But you’re right, doing this today probably wouldn’t end well. So sad.

Top Bottom