Saiga 12 Magazines

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jguid54

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Hey guys where can I find the best price on some good saiga 12 magazines, 10,12, or 20 round. I saw that cheaperthandirt had 20rnd drum mags for $99, but not in stock. What do you think I should get and where?

Last edited:

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    Hey guys where can I find the best price on some good saiga 12 magazines, 10,12, or 20 round. I saw that cheaperthandirt had 20rnd drum mags for $99, but not in stock. What do you think I should get and where?

I would wait on the drum. Md arms will be having another sale soon. Don't waste your money on promag. AGP mags are close to the same price as promag now and work. I think most like surefire mags over anyother.
    AGP 29.99 or 10 x 26.99
    http://www.agparms.com/product.php?productid=16134&cat=0&bestseller=Y

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-MAGAZINES-dsh-DRUMS-cln-SAIGA-12/Categories

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Carolina Shooters or CTD...but drums, the only one I've used is MD Arms...I have slight problem with Low Brass with the drum but not with any stick mags...been through the gas system and added low brass kit. Still 1 or 2 FTE per 20 rnd mag run

anyway...answer
    Surefire yes
    MD is what most everyone wants for drum

Jguid54

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I would wait on the drum. Md arms will be having another sale soon. Don't waste your money on promag. AGP mags are close to the same price as promag now and work. I think most like surefire mags over anyother.
    AGP 29.99 or 10 x 26.99
    http://www.agparms.com/product.php?productid=16134&cat=0&bestseller=Y

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-MAGAZINES-dsh-DRUMS-cln-SAIGA-12/Categories

how much do the md drums usually go for when they go on sale?

Waccou

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    The response I got from MD arms regarding next sale was evasive. They are backordered currently on a run of 2500 drums (only 700 left in run not sold). Because of the demand, it is unlikely they will go on sale for $80 any time soon. I think the rumoured Saiga ban is not helping. Normal price of $120 will stick for a while I predict. My 2 cents.

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    :( I hate shortages, love surpluses. Why are these goings for $300+ on gunbroker? :confused:

Because of the "rumored" import ban on saiga 12's.....

and, i haven't looked, but are they really "going" or is that just the asking price? I could list a hi-point for $1,000 if I wanted to...

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The response I got from MD arms regarding next sale was evasive. They are backordered currently on a run of 2500 drums (only 700 left in run not sold). Because of the demand, it is unlikely they will go on sale for $80 any time soon. I think the rumoured Saiga ban is not helping. Normal price of $120 will stick for a while I predict. My 2 cents.

Exactly, they have no incentive to put something on sale when they can't keep it in stock at the regular price.

Top Bottom