Saiga-20 Choke?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MonarchC88

Federal NewB
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 14, 2007
    Gonzales
    Im looking to put a choke in my Saiga-20 shotgun. Its currently open bore and has a very wide grouping past 20 yards and isn't good for skeet shooting.

What are my options? The barrel isn't threaded and I dont' know of a local place that can help me with that.

Also, what would be a good choke for a .20ga using Birdshot 80% of the time?

Thanks

-Charles

GBob01

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    the northshore
    Monarch, this is all I've got.
    http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/c-deact_accessories.htm
    I ordered my .410 choke set from Oleg, it took about three weeks to come in from Great britain, through customs. Others at the saigaforum has said their orders sometimes take up to six weeks.

The one choke that he has just attaches to the barrel and front sight (I think), and I think it says that it's out of stock. The others like I have are screw on. The BBl would have to be threaded. I would suggest contacting Will at RedJacket in BR. He does Saiga builds and can probably thread it for you.
    The screw on types come in a #1 and #3, which are modified and full choke. Whatever the price is in Pounds, it will be a little more than double in Us dollars.
    Hope this helps you and sorry that I didn't notice this thread sooner.

Top Bottom