Saints vs Dirty Birds - Caption this picture

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    It was well played and there is no excuse for Hartley to miss that field goal. Considering Drew Brees threw 2 interceptions and we handed the game over to the dirty birds they can stick that win up Gonzalez ass it can fit right next to Matt Ryans Head.

crying-baby.jpg

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    All I have to say is Superbowl 33 and bite me.....

You went you saw you opened your mouth wide and swallowed.

That is why I love falcon fans they talk so much crap. At least we made it to the big game blah blah blah. Then what happens we end up taking one home instead of showing up to the big game and being ridden by John Elway like a prison punks.

Last edited:

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    You guys are on the teams? Holy crap!

LOL...

Yeah I know. Nah, I just wanted to talk a little crap. Being a Georgia born Falcons fan, I had to eat a lot of trash talk last year and so far this year. I just wanted to throw out a bit in a lighthearted manner. SirIsaac just fed the troll in this case.

I'm done though. It was a great game.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Two Intercetions, one REALLY dumb one, a fumble and a missed SHORT Field Goal?

and the Falcons barely pulled it off?

That won't happen next time ;)

It was an amazing game, but the Saints made the mistakes that cost them, Falcons didn't make any and barely won.

I'll take that loss.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA

It was an amazing game, but the Saints made the mistakes that cost them, Falcons didn't make any and barely won.

I'll take that loss.

10-4 on that. As bad as the Saints played.....they still had several chances to win the game. Sure....I would like the win but maybe that is what they needed to get it back in gear.

Vegasjay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Carencro, LA

I'll take that loss.

Now, now gentlemen just remember the 49ers made a bunch of mistakes and the Saints made none and they barely won also.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Now, now gentlemen just remember the 49ers made a bunch of mistakes and the Saints made none and they barely won also.

That was easily the BEST game that the 49'ers have played all year (In their Home), and it WAS Alex Smith's best game of his entire CAREER! That's a fact as seen in his stats ;)

And the Saints made mistakes that game too.
    Passing - 28-38
    Penalties - 5-54
    Rushing 142
    Yards per rush 2.1

That's some pretty sorry stats.

If they don't score 40+ points on the Panthers I'd be concerned.

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA

I'll take that loss.

Falcons didn't make any mistakes?

Really, they didn't make any mistakes? Funny, I cause I saw some things that they messed up on. Here's some of them:

1. Falcons special team coverage was poor, letting Lance Moore have a big punt return and Roby have a nice kick return. That could be improved.

2. FS Thomas DeCoud horribly blew an over 1 coverage which lead to the 80 yard Moore TD. That was a horrible play and a pretty big mistake.

3. DeCoud also was the one that the ball touched on that freak bounce. He could have been more aware on that play, instead it gave the saints a second chance that they turned into the lead and a huge momentum swing.

4. Harry Douglas and Roddy White both dropped passes that were spot on on that first series. If they had caught better, ATL might have put 7 on the Saints in the first drive. I guess dropping passes are only mistake when Saints players do them?

5. On the First Play of overtime, Harry Douglas blew by the defender and was wide open. Matt Ryan overthrew him. If Ryan has thrown that ball better, that would have been the game. I guess when Brees makes a bad pass its a mistake, but not with Ryan.

So yes, I'll admit the Saints didn't play their best game, but neither did the Falcons.

So yes, there will be a second game, and I expect the Saints and Falcons to play even better.

Vegasjay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Carencro, LA
    That was easily the BEST game that the 49'ers have played all year (In their Home), and it WAS Alex Smith's best game of his entire CAREER! That's a fact as seen in his stats ;)

And the Saints made mistakes that game too.
    Passing - 28-38
    Penalties - 5-54
    Rushing 142
    Yards per rush 2.1

That's some pretty sorry stats.

If they don't score 40+ points on the Panthers I'd be concerned.

The point I was trying to make is that a "W" is a "W" and a "L" is an "L"

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Falcons didn't make any mistakes?

I was mainly referring to turnovers. Saints had Three.

Falcons had 1 but wasn't really a turnover more like an accident being as the punt hit him in the back of the leg. :rolleyes:

That's 3 times that the Saints handed the Falcons the ball and said here, do what you want.

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    I was mainly referring to turnovers. Saints had Three.

Falcons had 1 but wasn't really a turnover more like an accident being as the punt hit him in the back of the leg. :rolleyes:

That's 3 times that the Saints handed the Falcons the ball and said here, do what you want.

See, that is what makes the whiny Saints fans (not all Saints fans are so damn whiny) so pathetic. Its that in your mind, the other team had nothing to do with any of those turnovers or anything. In your mind, the Saints are unbeatable and so any loss must be rationalized as somehow your team's own fault.

In reality, the Superbowl season was last year and maybe your team just isn't as good this year.

But anyways, I'm done. Have fun. I'll keep watching.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    See, that is what makes the whiny Saints fans (not all Saints fans are so damn whiny) so pathetic. Its that in your mind, the other team had nothing to do with any of those turnovers or anything. In your mind, the Saints are unbeatable and so any loss must be rationalized as somehow your team's own fault.

In reality, the Superbowl season was last year and maybe your team just isn't as good this year.

But anyways, I'm done. Have fun. I'll keep watching.

:mamoru:

Your so weird. Who said it wasn't the Saints fault? :rolleyes:

Psychosomatic

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Metairie
    Just my 2cents but the Saints are the better team and you would be hard pressed to argue otherwise. However they damn sure as hell didn't deserve to win yesterday.

~Psycho

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bree
    Top Bottom