Saturday breakface in Donaldsondville

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rp85

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    baton rouge
    hello;

have plans for a visit to donalsonville saturaday in the 8-9a time frame. is there a good place, not mc d", for breakface near railroad avenue? thanks.

rp

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    make sure you bring your pistol, with a spare mag:eek3: ... other than that i just know of Chef's Fried Chicken is good for lunch, know that dont help much

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    This Friday the UP’s Big Boy steam engine will be in D-ville for a short stop for folks to see. This is one of the largest steam engines ever built. It’s making several stops in Louisiana and is headed to New Orleans.

Bryan
    Louisiana Gun

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    This Friday the UP’s Big Boy steam engine will be in D-ville for a short stop for folks to see. This is one of the largest steam engines ever built. It’s making several stops in Louisiana and is headed to New Orleans.

Bryan
    Louisiana Gun

Hey Bryan:

When And Where is Big Boy Steam Engine going to be in New Orleans? I love those old engines. My Grandfather and Great-Uncle were machinists for the Cotton Belt Railroad in Pine Bluff, AR. As a kid, got to visit the shop and roundhouse occasionally. WOW! The shop is now The Arkansas Railroad Museum. Among other rolling gear, it houses the restored Steam Locomotive 819 - that Grandpa & Uncle Louie helped build.

THANKS!

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    it’s coming from Texas and is supposed to stop in Laviona, Plaquemine and then Donaldsonville. I think WBRZ did a story on it and they had the times. It will only stop for 15 minutes and then move on. It supposed to be in N.O. For a hour our so.
    I googled the tour, it will be in Plaquemine at 9am and D-Ville at 10:15.

Bryan

Top Bottom