Saturday night (04SEP10)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimmy Dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    lol sounds good. I do not hav ea fast car atm... my truck even needs to go in the shop....my gas mileage has dropped close to 50% in the last two weeks.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    :rofl: I always wanted to get me a Yugo and shove me a Chevy 350 in it and go find some ricers with my new sleeper lol! :mamoru:

Best sleeper ever is a first generation RX7 with a 350 in it.

Talk about some WTF look!!!!!!!!!

I had a Datsun 1200 pickup truck with a 13B rotary turbo and my uncles Rx7 with the 350 that we took the 13B from would smoke me like there was no tomorrow.

Good ole days, now I drive a damm mazda b2300 for work top speed 75mph :wtc::wtc:

Last edited:

dtd80

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    Best sleeper ever is a first generation RX7 with a 350 in it.

Talk about some WTF look!!!!!!!!!

I had a Datsun 1200 pickup truck with a 13B rotary turbo and my uncles Rx7 with the 350 that we took the 13B from would smoke me like there was no tomorrow.

Good ole days, now I drive a damm mazda b2300 for work top speed 75mph :wtc::wtc:

Best I've heard was in Houston, on Rankin Rd, this GEO METRO was whooping Mustangs and Camaros all night. Funny thing was, he would race for some cash, and never open the hood or talked much. When you see a Geo Metro Hatch GAP mustangs by 3 cars on the launch, it took some serious wrenching on that little econobox!

Jimmy Dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    MAn you need a FaceBook, I can hook a brother up, just remember between me and you, "they all crazy".

got me one of them confounded facebook thingies.

Alfred Saurage .....

Where in baton rouge does a single out of college guy go to watch the game? (will be going out by myself, since I also do not know anyone in town...)

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Man , there's a bazillion places that will be showing the game on TV . Go to ACME Oyster House on Perkins Rd. and sit in the bar . TV's everywhere .

Top Bottom