Save 30% at Ebay

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    I know a lot of people boycott Ebay, I don't.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=397603

Anyways I just tried it and it appears to have worked they said they would place the 30% in my account in 60 days. Also if you have an Ebay coupon you can apply that also.

I ordered an Aimpoint and hopefully will get the 30% in my account in early December. I was going to get one anyways and figured I would give it a try. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask. It apparently applies to anything you just have to find the items with the cashback offer, this means gold and silver too.

Hope it works for you.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    I know a lot of people boycott Ebay, I don't.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=397603

Anyways I just tried it and it appears to have worked they said they would place the 30% in my account in 60 days. Also if you have an Ebay coupon you can apply that also.

I ordered an Aimpoint and hopefully will get the 30% in my account in early December. I was going to get one anyways and figured I would give it a try. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask. It apparently applies to anything you just have to find the items with the cashback offer, this means gold and silver too.

Hope it works for you.

Would you mind posting the ebay link for me? I'm at work and they block arf.com...

or even copy the ARF thread and post it here for me. Thanks

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    We will see if I get money, that is why I purchased something I intended to purchase anyways.

The thread is real long to copy and paste.

go to live.com and search for say Aimpoint, in the results page at the top of the results (Sponsored Sites) there is something that says Live Search Cashback. Click that link and start shopping. you must use PayPAl though to purchase.

http://pages.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html?_trksid=m38

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    From what I can tell, this is a valid offer. The site "slickdeals.net" has all the info about it. They were glad it is back. To get it you have to use "livesearch" at:
    http://www.live.com/
    Update: Now at %20
    http://www.live.com/

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=937306&page=40&highlight=30%+ebay

Use this link above to learn more about it at the Slickdeals.net site.

I signed up last night and got the %30 off on a Jawbone bluetooth for my wife. Will get $18 back in 60 days.:D Got the email this afternoon.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Still at 30%. Just bit the bullet and ordered an XBOX 360 Elite. $365 shipped - $105 cash back = $260. Can't beat that with a stick!

Does suck that it will set my AR build back... :hs:

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    Yeah I just saw it went up to 30%.

This deal is hard to pass up, but the whole spending money to save money thing is evil. :D

Also a tip for y'all - try to find stuff that offers free shipping since the cash back doesn't cover the shipping.

Last edited:

Bryan

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2007
    Hammond, LA
    Enter coupon code:

CFALLSAVINGS10P

for additional 10% off instantly valid 10/16-10/30

just used it to buy a loading ramp for my atv

I'll take 40% off anyday. :)

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    The 10% coupon is by invite only. You'll see it on the main eBay page if it's available to you. I tried it and it didn't work for me. Still got the 30% though.

If you DO get the 10% coupon, it's awesome because the discount doesn't affect the cash back amount. For example, if you buy something for $100 you pay $90 and get $30 cash back, effectively getting 40% off. :cool:

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I did a buy it now for a set of taillights yesterday and when I went to make the paypal for them, it gave me a 10% discount on the sale! I didnt understand why, but did not complain either.

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 26, 2007
    Has Live search cash back died?

I just got back my first payment of $40 and have about $600 coming in in the next 45 days and wanted to get some more goodies tonight.

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    Nope, bought a scope yesterday and the discount was 25%. Cash Back isn't available on every "Buy it Now" item.

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 26, 2007
    it is not coming up at all now though it says cashback stuff is only through Microsoft live link directly.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Dammit. I got some killer deals, but there was two more things I was hesitant on last night. My wife said "Go ahead and buy it, you never know when it will end." Of course I didn't listen. :wtc:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tstevens42
    Top Bottom