Sbr engraving

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I need to get a lower engraved, it's probably close to being approved once the budget is passed, it's been over 6 months. Is there anyone in north La that does it?

Tomcat23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I need to get a lower engraved, it's probably close to being approved once the budget is passed, it's been over 6 months. Is there anyone in north La that does it?

Most places, like trophy shops only engrave what they sell. But any of them can do it.
    My SBR took a lot longer than 6 months, but it was supposedly approved after 8 months, they just never sent the approval to me, so I had to call and ask about it and get a certified copy.
    I need someone in the NO/BR area to do the engraving. Any suggestions are appreciated.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Most places, like trophy shops only engrave what they sell. But any of them can do it.
    My SBR took a lot longer than 6 months, but it was supposedly approved after 8 months, they just never sent the approval to me, so I had to call and ask about it and get a certified copy.
    I need someone in the NO/BR area to do the engraving. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Westbank Engraving does really good work, laser or mechanical engraving. He's in that area.

2132 Alamo Ave
    Harvey, LA 70058
    (504) 366-3241

Last edited:

Tomcat23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I really hope mine doesn't take that damn long. wow, 8 months huh? I heard e-filing saves
    6-8 weeks.
    Last I heard the wait was even longer, up to a year (for new applications).
    I ended up going to Creative Graphics in Kenner, on Airline Highway (St. James Industrial Park) a mile West of the airport.
    They were great.
    Let me pick the font size (minimum 1/16") and location, watch the job, laser etching, very cool, took a nano second.
    They only do it while you wait, $20, looks very nice. Highly recommended, ask for Sandra, 504-620-9900.

Top Bottom