School Shooter Gets Big Surprise

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    This is what should have happened in Uvalde. Locked door, armed competent resource officer & police response. Hero Officer 1, Nut Job 0.
    Let’s watch how the media & dumbacrate ignore this school doing security right.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    AWESOME.
    Absolute proof of what We The People know to be the remedy.

School/mass shooters are garbage. The epitome of trash.

The answer is clear and that answer is not "red flag laws" that disarm innocent people, even if those innocent people say things you don't like, or some liar tells you something about.

The problem I see with red flag laws is that there is a window for abuse. Someone can make a claim about you and the fist will come confiscate. Some hypersensitive little heart can read a comment you post and here comes the same fist to disarm you, even without you actually posting anything realistically-valid for confiscation, and the fist will do so without due process.
    Without due process is unConstitutional but it will be enacted, supported, and carried out by those who swore an Oath to the Constitution.

Last edited:

Pull-1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2018
    Lake Providence, La.
    Won’t show up on the National news, doesn’t fit their narrative. I think all the mainstream media hope the bad guy wins. Gives them an excuse to point fingers at anyone not agreeing with them.

BIGGREEN

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    I've read a few articles on this today and not one of them mentioned that the bad guy was armed, just that he was "suspicious" and trying to force entry into the school. The above link is the only one that mentioned him being armed. Not saying that he wasn't, but nothing specifies that he was. These things get taken out of context at someone or another's convenience.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    I've read a few articles on this today and not one of them mentioned that the bad guy was armed, just that he was "suspicious" and trying to force entry into the school. The above link is the only one that mentioned him being armed. Not saying that he wasn't, but nothing specifies that he was. These things get taken out of context at someone or another's convenience.
    All the links I found said he tried taking the officer's weapon in a struggle, not that he brought a weapon of his own. I wouldn't throw this one in the category of a school shooter being stopped, more like a mental crisis ending tragically.

Top Bottom