Sean Penn melts his guns down and turns them into sculpture.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    "Koons will decommission [and] render inactive all of my cowardly killing machines."

Ewwww what a lame contrite thing to say

Though I thought it silly, I had no real problem with what he wanted to do with his property until he had to come up with some mickey mouse quote to make him feel more comfortable with what he was doing.

What a choade.

the dubshow

master plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    At least Anderson Cooper donated the money to a good cause . I would rather it go to the Haitian people than the Democratic party .

this. It could be brilliant. $1.4M for 65 guns and some creative liberty. I bet thats a nice tax write off for all parties involved! I mean, he practically got $21k per gun and and then donated it to his cause. And they all get some feel good PR around it.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Turn in your MAN CARD.

well.gif.pagespeed.ce.NWT-Y5Eg2t.gif

Win1917

Win1917
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Lafayette
    A few years back I did some work at a house across the street from his house in Ross. It was literally next door to a police station. I don't recall the exact story but his previous house had been broken into or something like that so he moved in next to the station.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Ruh Roh. :dogkeke:

Sean Penn owning guns after domestic violence plea raises legal questions

Heat's Disclaimer: This is from The Examiner (which will cause some here to automatically dismiss it as garbage:chuckles:)- but the fact is it's a legitimate question that surely you or I would be forced to answer if WE happened to be a life-long spoiled, entitlement-ridden hypocritical dirtbag like Sean Penn. :)

http://www.examiner.com/article/sean-penn-owning-guns-after-domestic-violence-plea-raises-legal-questions?CID=examiner_alerts_article

Last edited:

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    If this is true, I am very interested in how this will play out.

Heat's Disclaimer: This is from The Examiner (which will cause some here to automatically dismiss it as garbage:chuckles:)- but the fact is it's a legitimate question that surely you or I would be forced to answer if WE happened to be a life-long spoiled, entitlement-ridden hypocritical dirtbag like Sean Penn. :)

http://www.examiner.com/article/sean-penn-owning-guns-after-domestic-violence-plea-raises-legal-questions?CID=examiner_alerts_article[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Rhandhali

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    New Orleans
    If the sculpture really got 1.4 million, that works out to about 21,500 dollars a gun. Sounds like he probably came out ahead on the deal if nothing else as a tax writeoff for the charity auction. If someone offered me that for my guns the appropriate response would be to ask how they're paying.

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    This was probably an easy move for him. She was probably just scared he may tweek out and shoot her like that double amputee runner dude who shot his model/girlfriend....and is saying he thought she was an intruder. Whats 65k or even 250k to Sean Penn ? It probably is a tax write off too.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom