search...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    Is it just me? I've never been able to get the search function to work. I can open the off topic forum right now, look at the "pic a day" thread being number one. Click search, type in "pic" (or any phrase at all), and I always get 0 results.

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    Is it just me? I've never been able to get the search function to work. I can open the off topic forum right now, look at the "pic a day" thread being number one. Click search, type in "pic" (or any phrase at all), and I always get 0 results.
    Same here! I did that very thing a little while ago trying to find the pic thread. I finally just went to "Off Topic" and sorted by # of replies.

When I searched using "picture" I did get results, though (obviously) not the thread I wanted. I wonder if the search engine has a minimum length restriction, which I've seen on other boards. That keeps it from returning results based on words like "it", "a", "the" etc.

Bearco

Instructor
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    I wonder if the search engine has a minimum length restriction, which I've seen on other boards. That keeps it from returning results based on words like "it", "a", "the" etc.
    Yeah, I believe it is 4 characters

ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    They may be it then. I was trying for LLC yesterday and got nothing, so I decided to try and play with it today and couldn't get much either.

spanky

Gold Member
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I'm rebuilding the search indexes right now. As such, I had to disable search to ensure prompt completion.

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Sep 14, 2008
    this sucks balls,,i am my own supervisor at work and i give my self permision to the new post button as many times as i see fit,,,,wtf,,,this wont work for meeeeee

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    This was occupying my brain while waiting to hear from a home offer....

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

attachment.php

spanky

Gold Member
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA

Try now. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom