"Secret" 90 Day Emergency Supply Mobilization for the Gulf Coast

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steverM9

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Clinton, LA
    Seriously? Did you hear of millions sick and dying due to the Gulf disaster? I sure didn't.

Matter of fact, only thing I heard was a few workers getting headaches and nausea from smelling some fumes.

There are many REAL things to be concerned about in the world. Why get worked up over this conspiracy BS?

Drink some more Koolaid brother.

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    the-end-of-tech.jpg
    [/IMG]

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Just wished to see where everyone was coming from.

What I noticed is that when people find one or two things that are obviously not true they dispel the entire article. So I imagine their minds were already made up prior to reading. Not a sign of using critical thinking skills. But then we'd not be in the horrible state we're in if everyone REALLY used their thinking skills.

Other notes:

* I, too, noticed the recent DHS construction - actually, it was brought to my attention.
    * I did hear of "many sick" but nothing in the news
    * I do know that Correxit is HIGHLY toxic; how many gallons did BP drop into the Gulf?

Cannot comment much else about the article; just fishing.

It's foolish to trust the military to run the USA...

Last edited:

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    Just wished to see where everyone was coming from.

FEMA is a used travel trailer liquidation agency.

Homeland Security is a bunch of closet homos & lesbians riding around behind darkened windows toying with the 357 SIGS jammed between their thighs.

They're really going to save America.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Okay... let's assume I use my "critical thinking skills" and buy into that story. Now what?

WHAT, exactly, should I do about it??????

You continually express amazement at those who supposedly have their heads in the sand and are oblivious to the coming troubles, etc., etc. What you are missing is that, while many of us are WELL aware of the existence of nefarious government control schemes, we also know we are powerless to do anything about it.

Here's a clue. When/if the day comes, and the NATO troops (or your local area cops) come to take you to the re-education camp "for your safety", you have two options; submit and suffer, or resist and die.

Or let's suppose that the dreaded EMP has trashed the power grid and the gendarme/military are too busy to bother with the general citizenry. Your prior preparations (food stockpiling, etc.) now will pay off. But you will still be at the mercy of events in the long run; events which you CANNOT have any effect on.

You're right, in that anyone who doesn't believe that bad times are coming simply hasn't been paying attention. But there is a difference between being aware, and jumping through one's ass screaming about the latest government plan/travesty to enslave us. You seem to equate a lack of expressed outrage/righteous indignation with a condition of lethargy and ignorance.

Perhaps... but not all of us.

All good info...it's just my particular personality tho to point out the kind of things you are describing, to point out coming trouble...I guess I'm a cross between Yrdawg and chicken little...while the sky may be falling, I'd like to warn all I can and save who I can, if I can

BUT...thats just me...everyone follows their instincts, I don't mean to tell anyone else how to react...

Chained up in the front yrd and barkin at strangers:D

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Okay... but my missive wasn't directed at you...;)

No...didn't think that, just rattling on about how much I tend to run around telling people the worlds a shitty place..

Lately tho I'm saying read and understand...

One Dawgs opinion, and too often stated prolly:)

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm pretty much the same LSP. I know that everyone isn't clueless; most people's instincts tell them that "something aint right". FOR ME, the more informed I am the less fear I have so it' isn't "fear mongering" from MY perspective. And occasionally, someone who posts very little will comment in the affirmative on some aspect of a post that renews my hope that there are people paying attention; maybe we can turn things around or thwart WHATEVER diabolical plan comes our way. I think it a travesty to be aware of something and keep it hidden.

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    FEMA is a used travel trailer liquidation agency.

Homeland Security is a bunch of closet homos & lesbians riding around behind darkened windows toying with the 357 SIGS jammed between their thighs.

They're really going to save America.

Dam PC I bet you just got moved to the top of the list!:rofl:

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    There's a strange, yet authoritative knock at my door right now...I see some black SUV's outside in the street...and one bad ass looking little short fat guy getting out of a darkened limo. OMG, it's JANET NAPOLITANO hisself!

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Is it just me, or does Jimdana1942 have the weirdest responses on the site? :)

Weirder even than Baldric?

NOT trying to be offensive, have never met the man, probably a great person...but..."WTF" comes into my head on almost every response he posts. and that lil running bug thingy kind of makes me stare at it. :)

So...kudos to you jimdana1942!

And oh yeah...the article seems loaded with crap.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I didn't see no steenking oil from Navarre Beach to Miramar. No tar balls. No sheen on the water. No clean up personnel. No sick and dying wildlife or peoples.

And the whole fleet headed out of Destin every mornin' since Sunday.

Hmmmmmm........

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom