SEIU Mob on Private Property

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The IBC ( International Banking Cartel ) have ruined this once-great nation.

Leave the bastards to their own fate.

How 'bout those Celtics? (and Catholic High won state titles this year in wrestling, cross country, track & field and baseball. Go, Bears!!).

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The IBC ( International Banking Cartel ) have ruined this once-great nation.

Leave the bastards to their own fate.

How 'bout those Celtics? (and Catholic High won state titles this year in wrestling, cross country, track & field and baseball. Go, Bears!!).

I went to my cousin's graduation this weekend. In one the speeches the student mentioned this. I think he said there's only 7 hs state sports, and we won 4 of them. Pretty damn good.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I went to my cousin's graduation this weekend. In one the speeches the student mentioned this. I think he said there's only 7 hs state sports, and we won 4 of them. Pretty damn good.

Ah, my Alma Mater! God, do I ever love that place!! What we helped build there with academic and athletics is amazing. I graduated in 1984. At the State Championships this year me and two '82 grads were reminiscing and it's nothing short of amazing what we did. At the time we were too busy "doing it" but looking back it's stunning. The passion to win is cultivated there with Coach Pete Boudreaux.

Karl Bernard, Tim Daffin to me to Robert Nobles for the 4x400m relay. We would say, "you can run but you cannot hide" and we'd go get you. I was a sophomore but I ran in the AAU Junior Olympics with Mike Manzullo so we brought a hard-edge that is still present with the young men there. I still go back to speak to the guys and I am told it's like I'm asking them to go to war. Well, that's what it was to us. The hairs rise on my neck when I hear "last call, men's 4x400m relay". I swear I feel I could kick the Devil's ass in his own home. That's collectively the way we felt then and the way they feel now. May it ever remain!

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    v6irhohe6t.jpg

:D

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Ah, my Alma Mater! God, do I ever love that place!! What we helped build there with academic and athletics is amazing. I graduated in 1984. At the State Championships this year me and two '82 grads were reminiscing and it's nothing short of amazing what we did. At the time we were too busy "doing it" but looking back it's stunning. The passion to win is cultivated there with Coach Pete Boudreaux.

Karl Bernard, Tim Daffin to me to Robert Nobles for the 4x400m relay. We would say, "you can run but you cannot hide" and we'd go get you. I was a sophomore but I ran in the AAU Junior Olympics with Mike Manzullo so we brought a hard-edge that is still present with the young men there. I still go back to speak to the guys and I am told it's like I'm asking them to go to war. Well, that's what it was to us. The hairs rise on my neck when I hear "last call, men's 4x400m relay". I swear I feel I could kick the Devil's ass in his own home. That's collectively the way we felt then and the way they feel now. May it ever remain!

Wow- that was back when CHS was in dist 6-AAA....
    I remember Karl Bernard. That guy was a helluva running back. IIRC he was an LSU football signee & finished up at USL...

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Wow- that was back when CHS was in dist 6-AAA....
    I remember Karl Bernard. That guy was a helluva running back. IIRC he was an LSU football signee & finished up at USL...

Yep. He hasn't changed a bit; played briefly in the NFL (Detroit) at 225 and weighs 220 today.

Bayou Piper: I apologize for the thread drift! ;)

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    "Officer, I feared for the life of my son who was trapped in my home by an angry mob and I shot to stop the confrontation in order to save his life."
    or:
    "Officer, I shot to protect the life of my son and myself who were trapped in our car by a murderous mob in our driveway."

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    "Officer, I feared for the life of my son who was trapped in my home by an angry mob and I shot to stop the confrontation in order to save his life."
    or:
    "Officer, I shot to protect the life of my son and myself who were trapped in our car by a murderous mob in our driveway."

Lethal force could be justified depending on the tone of the crowd, but the home owner couldn't just start spraying everyone, which I know is what Geardo meant.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'd not lift a finger to protect the parasites who have actively wrecked our economy any more than I'd lift a finger to assist the ignorant bastards who supported it. Justice.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    It's important to also remember Maryland isn't exactly a posterchild for gun rights, either.....

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    never miss at 200 yards
    Top Bottom