Sherburne

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trickasabrick

older than dirt
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Prairieville
    My son and I went yesterday, and had a great time despite the wind. The rifle range is still under reconstruction, with concrete only at the 50 yd. mark, but all else is OK. The pistol range is in good shape. Bring your own target holders if possible. The ones out there are pretty shot up.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Bring your own target holders if possible. The ones out there are pretty shot up.

That seems to be the case a lot of times out there . Next time I go , I'm going to measure the holes and build some of my own . Just in case . Doesn't hurt to throw a couple of the vinyl political signs in the back of the truck . Also , just in case . :cool:

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I am about to head out to Sherburne. Should get there around 1ish. That is the only public place I can shoot my big boy and not get harrassed or run off. Come join in if you would like.

What is the big boy? I'm looking for a range to shoot my Barrett .50 without getting harrassed. Do they object to tracers, API or APIT's? I have some I've never fired and probably wouldn't fire many.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom