Sheriff Joe " deep sixed " by Feds

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    This is so bad it scares me...when the Feds can order a local sheriff to break the law. They are causing him to not enforce by depriving him of an important data base on illegals. Waiting to see how he hits back...Lord let it be powerful.

Like all fights, ya cain't win em all but you can always fight with all you got. I have no doubt that if it crosses holders pea brain they will arrest Sheriff Joe...on what charges ?? Charges ?? They don't need charges...holder might just decide to send a tank and pump Foo gas into the jail

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I don't no what everyone is worried about, this will never happen in the United States!!!

Thats what I think, therefor it will not

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    This is really sad. The primary purpose for the federal government is to protect this country's border and citizens, These jackasses are doing every thing but that. In fact they are endangering our citizens with the fast and furious bull ****. Another reason to hate Obama and Holder.

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    just goes to show how desperate they are. they know their ship is sinking and have apparently weighed the bad press this will generate against the possibility of those aliens becoming voters by the 2012 election.

DAUC

running from safety
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    NOLA
    Yep, pure desperation. Arizona is doing the govt's job too well and all the govt can do is cut off their resources. how sad that we can put them in our jails, but can not just send them back home..

What are we keeping those records for anyway if we aren't using them? maybe it helps their (dems) poll predictions.. who knows..

Last edited:
    Top Bottom