Shoot and Meet in the Lake Charles area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Since it is a slow night here on the forums I figured I would throw this out there. I wanted to see if anyone has any interest in getting together and throwing some lead down range when I get home from Afghanistan at the end of July. We have a good range in Lake Charles that goes out to 600yds and also has a cowboy action set-up and plenty of skeet for those that are interested. I am thinking that we could do this on a day of either two weekends. I was looking at the 1st or 2nd weekend of August and just one day either Saturday or Sunday.

It would be nice to get a bunch of people together and shoot and meet. It will be even nicer to put some faces with the screen names on here. I am sure that we will not be able to get many people from SE but hey, you city folks are welcome as well!!!! :rofl:

marco

Family Friendly
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Sulphur LA.
    Sounds like a good time. I live in Sulphur and have never been to the range in Lake Charles. A coworker of mine said it was nice. Count me in.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    With just a few , less than ten it looks like, I don't think space is a problem. There's been plenty room everytime I go. Maybe on the bird side though, don't go there much.

Shikkapow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Im out there all the time, and was out there yesterday. Unfortunately I am PCS and GTFO of Lake Charles this summer and will miss the shoot. to the OP. keep your head down and stay safe.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    yrdawg? Ive never been to that range in LC..You drive me.Ill help on gas ?

I'm in if I grandbabys isn't taken up too much time..Being born around June 23rd:)

R you in Iowa ??

It's just south of 10 on the 36 exit like 2 maybe 3 miles, I can probably pick u up.

Taiaut

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Lake Charles,La.
    Southwest Louisiana Rifle and Pistol Club is 1/2 mile South of Holmwood on Hwy 27. Straight across the Lake Charles Gun Club is about 3 miles to the West.

Top Bottom