Shooting at Nashville Christian 6 Dead

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Some of these people are the most vile and violent people in society. It comes from self-hatred, medications (anti-depressants and hormones), and brainwashed rage (TQIA fanaticism...not sure if you have LGB friends/acquaintances but mine HATE "TQIA" unless they are liberals.) from the perpetual gaslighting from the liberal media and the social media profiteers. They cannot "go back" to what they were before, in their minds, because of the humiliation of defeat, or the permanent altering of their body, and because they will lose their social networks and "friendships"...it's really disgusting that the LEFT actually does everything they can to destroy these wounded and mentally ill people for the sake of their political agenda.

They are actually creating a "puritan" culture, where women have no inherent power, where people do not flirt with each other or court one another, or speak to one another with true open minds and a candid nature, they are destroying women's sports, and want to turn children into toys, until the abortion culture and degeneracy depopulates the entire planet. It's incredibly weird and overlooked.

They also want all Conservatives to die violently.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Y'all should all watch "The Young Turks" on any random day of the week. They are the MSM of Antifa & the Radical left. The guy on the show regularly lies about Conservatives and basically incites violence. A week before Nashville he told his Trans audience that they should all go out and buy guns, and of course he excuses most acts of depravity and violence from the left as instigated by the "right".

There is a "The Young Turks" channel on Roku TV, and the headline show is of the same name.

It's pretty uninteresting and frustrating, but it's important to see how they lie to their audience and how they are likely triggers of violence.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    From the picture I saw it looked to be a kel tech sub 2000, S&W M&P shield ez 9mm, and a lead star arms grunt AR pistol. Looks to be a 10.5” barrel or so with a brace on it.
    That Keltech 9mm or .40, would not come even close to the velocity, range, or damage of a .223 or 7.62 rifle round. I suppose we should all be thankful this PoS didn't understand ballistics.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I want them to do a writing anylsis on the name written on the pistol brace, see if "Aiden" was written by her or someone else. It matters, bet they wont.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    That Keltech 9mm or .40, would not come even close to the velocity, range, or damage of a .223 or 7.62 rifle round. I suppose we should all be thankful this PoS didn't understand ballistics.
    I don’t think it really matters much at all considering the situation. PCC are pretty capable. Maybe if it was positioned over 100 yards away or so it would make a difference. It also had an ar pistol chambered in 5.56 on its person.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I don’t think it really matters much at all considering the situation. PCC are pretty capable. Maybe if it was positioned over 100 yards away or so it would make a difference. It also had an ar pistol chambered in 5.56 on its person.
    I understand that. However, the body cam footage appears to indicate it was shooting out the window from the 2nd floor when it was encountered, and the way it crumpled to the floor, seems to indicate the Keltech was the last used weapon.

I don't believe any victims were killed outside of the school?!?

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    I understand that. However, the body cam footage appears to indicate it was shooting out the window from the 2nd floor when it was encountered, and the way it crumpled to the floor, seems to indicate the Keltech was the last used weapon.

I don't believe any victims were killed outside of the school?!?
    Perp was firing out of the window at responding Police units.

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    The video quality is not the best on my monitor, can anyone tell what optic the Officer is carrying on his rifle? When he first deploys it from his unit, I can see something on the eyepiece (possibly brand name), but it's brief and freezing the video makes it worse.

Top Bottom