Shooting Practice

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • L Square

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    I think I've finally succeeded in entering the website. If so, I want to announce that we have competition-type handgun practice at Baker Range on Wednesday evenings starting at 6:30. Anyone is invited to attend. It is IPSC type shooting, using USPSA rules, more or less. The fee is $11, and the shooting requires roughly 100 rounds of ammo. If you're not sure what type of shooting this is, please come and watch. If you are interested in shooting, please use my email to contact me. I don't have access to this website during the day. My email address is <lasecord@yahoo.com>. Hope I hear from some of you.
    L2

Landry308

Class 3/SOT/Houma LA
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Houma
    I think I've finally succeeded in entering the website. If so, I want to announce that we have competition-type handgun practice at Baker Range on Wednesday evenings starting at 6:30. Anyone is invited to attend. It is IPSC type shooting, using USPSA rules, more or less. The fee is $11, and the shooting requires roughly 100 rounds of ammo. If you're not sure what type of shooting this is, please come and watch. If you are interested in shooting, please use my email to contact me. I don't have access to this website during the day. My email address is <lasecord@yahoo.com>. Hope I hear from some of you.
    L2

Hi there, I just joined too. :D

Landry308

Class 3/SOT/Houma LA
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Houma
    L2

Who taught YOU to use a computer ?:D

Top Bottom