Shooting Sports Decals

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I have seen a set of 3 decals, they are white and go on a car window. It shows a silhouette of a standing rifle shooter, kneeling rifle shooter and prone. I have seen them on a couple cars but can't seem to find them online. Anyone know where they sell them?

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I have seen a set of 3 decals, they are white and go on a car window. It shows a silhouette of a standing rifle shooter, kneeling rifle shooter and prone. I have seen them on a couple cars but can't seem to find them online. Anyone know where they sell them?

Just to be clear, is this the image?

LSA-1.gif

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I don't see them there. Are they sent to you when you join? I must have them around here somewhere if that's the case.

I don't think so, I was just pointing out to the OP that the sticker he seeks is the LSA logo. That being the case, I'd bet dzelenka or pangris have some laying around and it might be worth shooting them a pm. ;)

Jimmy Dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    I believe that I know what he is talking about, they resemble the NBL stickers. except for a batter, they have a shooter, I cannot seem to find them either, I have been looking since he made the post, no luck.

Top Bottom