Shootings at Kentucky plant and 6 dead

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    http://my.att.net/s/editorial.dll?p...rg=blsadstrgt&_lid=332&_lnm=tg+ne+topnews&ck=

Well I guess this will be all over the news. More fuel for the anti's as well as business work rules about having weapons on their property. This is sad and I feel for those involved. :( And here is another link to article from google news

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hCQpscfc_M8JtSecCWwa2c9zp7mQD91H8PHO0

Here is an update on the shooting from the local newspaper and on the page is a link to listen to the 911 calls that came in. Also a poll on workplace danger. Like Aftershock said, all the more reason to be armed at work also.

http://www.courierpress.com/news/20...tis-plastics-shooting-early-today/?gleaner=1/

http://media.courierpress.com/media/static/08-10003.mp3

Last edited:

AfterShock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Fuel for the anti's or not, that is fuel for ME to request that guns be allowed at work. Or have we already forgotten the slogan "ban guns at _____ and only criminals will have guns at ____" ?

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    anyone read the comments? :ugh:

Posted by timeforchange08 on June 25, 2008 at 7:38 a.m. (Suggest removal)

BAN ALL GUNS NOW! Another reason why we NEED Obama. I don't think this country can take any more years of gun loving republican control. Where has Bush got us? Higher gas prices, more shootings, gun violence everywhere. Please, this is so sad, vote for Obama this year. We need him!

Posted by timeforchange08 on June 25, 2008 at 7:44 a.m. (Suggest removal)

The second ammendedment is not longer needed in our civilized society. Signs dont work, we need to REMOVE all guns. Meaning bring our military home, and have a door to door campain if necessary. Anything to stop this violence.

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    Yes I have been reading them. Forgot to suggest that, thanks for mentioning it Spanky...been getting my feathers ruffled over a few of them too.:mad: As a matter of fact one of them though, had a quote on there that i really like and added as a signature. Always liked our founding father phrases. They had a lot of wisdom and forethought.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Yes I have been reading them. Forgot to suggest that, thanks for mentioning it Spanky...been getting my feathers ruffled over a few of them too.:mad: As a matter of fact one of them though, had a quote on there that i really like and added as a signature. Always liked our founding father phrases. They had a lot of wisdom and forethought.

I think all Anti Gun people should have a sign in their yard. "We are against guns and don't allow them on this property" translation "Attention criminals. We are an easy target" Outlawing guns to stop crime is about like outlawing spoons to stop obesity. What part of the 2nd amendment don't they get??? And as far as Obama goes :rolleyes:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I think all Anti Gun people should have a sign in their yard. "We are against guns and don't allow them on this property" translation "Attention criminals. We are an easy target" Outlawing guns to stop crime is about like outlawing spoons to stop obesity. What part of the 2nd amendment don't they get??? And as far as Obama goes :rolleyes:

respectantigun.JPG

Tiz68

Gun Lover
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    Morgan City
    "Higdon's girlfriend, Teresa Solano Ventura, said through an interpreter that she was not aware that Higdon carried a gun in his car..."

There is part of the problem right there.

Top Bottom