Shop Lifter Awarded 2.1 Million.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sarky

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    You know, I really wish you would get this upset about us tax payers having to subsidize Walmart workers so they don't starve to death, instead of the company, that makes makes billions in profit every year, paying their workers a living wage.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Scenario possibility, guy in wheelchair rolls into the store and grabs a 5 year old and places knife to child’s throat to use as an escape method. Or worse, harms the child. Everyone screaming cop should have shot him. Guy was obviously unstable.
    Shoot him 9 times at point blank range? I don’t think anyone would be calling for that. The cop could have easily used his taser.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Shoot him 9 times at point blank range? I don’t think anyone would be calling for that. The cop could have easily used his taser.
    Looks to me the guy was more or less a turtle....Knock him over and he's not going anywhere. Could have stopped him in the parking lot. I'm not one to advocate knocking down a man in a mobility scooter, but, it beats 9 bullets in the back.

Top Bottom