Shot the XD-40 today WOLF AMMO!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Went to Precision this afternoon with the wife to exercise my trigger finger. I have a Fire Dragon 9mm conversion barrel so I brought that along with some 9mm to shoot out of the XD-40. Out of 150 Wolf 9mm rounds I had 3 rounds that had to be hit twice bc the primers didn't go off, I had 4 failure to extracts and 1 stovepipe. I have never had any issues with my XD using quality brass, but man it really HATES that Wolf!!! Also, does anyone know a good way of cleaning the firing pin assembly? Has anyone broken the slide down further than the basic field strip? The reason I ask is because I guess I over oiled my XD at the last cleaning and there is dirty oil that comes shooting out the back of the "hammer cocked" indicator button. It sprayed oil all over my face and shirt. Im wondering how to clean that out and get some of that oil out of there. On the positive side... the Wolf 9mm does teach you how to clear jams, stovepipes, and FTF's. :mamoru:

-Scott W.

thomasward00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2007
    Slidell, La
    Just don't use anymore wolf handgun ammo, the only thing that i'll use that crap on is my AK... WWB at wally world is the way to go for target ammo.

Top Bottom