Shots fired in Bush International Airport in Houston!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edrodhdfb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Zachary, La
    Apparently, a crazy man went to the airport ticket counter and shots were fired. I 'm at the British Airways lounge and the stewardess says he shot himself in the leg. The airport is shut down. The man was captured and transported to the Hospital. They are supposedly not looking for anyone else involved but the airport is still shut down and all planes are grounded for now. The news channel said the NRA has an event here in Houston today and was careful not to make a connection. So far this is all the news they are giving out.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    What a CF..... The Fox 26 website said there was one "DOA"- and "eyewitnesses" claiming "20 shots were fired". :confused::confused::confused:

edrodhdfb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Zachary, La
    Co-worker stuck in Terminal B where the shooting took place says he shot and killed himself with an AR-15. Local ABC news is still saying he was only wounded and sent to the Hospital. Well, they just now confirmed he killed himself. Died on the way to the Hospital. No official news on the type of firearm.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    :curse: DAMN IT!!!!

You just KNOW the press will indeed try and make that connection (NRA Meeting)- the national press, that is. :curse:

Last edited:

edrodhdfb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Zachary, La
    I'm sure they will eventually. Let's hope it was some libtard trying to make a statement. If it was then the Lame Stream Media will probably stop reporting on it to keep it quiet. I'm on my way to work and this is the second time in a row something has happened on my way to work. Last time I was going to work the plane struck a bird while landing and was delayed till the next day in Dallas.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    :curse: DAMN IT!!!!

You just KNOW the press will indeed try and make that connection (NRA Meeting)- the national press, that is. :curse:

Actually, those immoral self important douches are thinkig; "Good, one less of those gun toting a-holes in the world!" However, they will report the NRA Convention contributes to mans death.

thatguy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Franklinton, La
    Hmmm....Don't remember that scene. What episode was that? Maybe it will still be on Demand when I get back.

Not a specific incident, just whacked out people doing whacked out stuff and offing themselves and others. The randomness just made me think of the show with all the recent crazies popping out of the woodwork.

edrodhdfb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Zachary, La
    Not a specific incident, just whacked out people doing whacked out stuff and offing themselves and others. The randomness just made me think of the show with all the recent crazies popping out of the woodwork.

lol...Okay, I understand perfectly now.

Top Bottom