Should he be put to death?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Should he be put to death?

• He needs to be put to death

Votes: 117 95.9%
    • Give him life in prison, no parole

Votes: 5 4.1%
    • He should be allowed parole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Matchgrade

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Red Stick
    I was part of a jury that that sentenced a baby raping murderer to death. I might have lost sleep thinking about about what I saw during the trial, but not from the thought that the piece of **** was going to die for it.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Do you want me to ask your grandmother which one she meant; you cute huggable little bugaboo? :mamoru:

For the last time, it was my mom talking about my son. Then Booseman just blew up the whole forum about it... Damn you, Jason. I do have a sweet avatar now, though.

jchebert1979

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    I didn't read through all of the comments and I'm sure this has been already said but in a just world he would be tortured to death.

It has been shown that child molesters and pedophiles cannot be helped and usually repeat their crime. I truly believe that their punishemt, if not death, should be the removal of their hands. At least this way they can never harm aother child.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    For the last time, it was my mom talking about my son. Then Booseman just blew up the whole forum about it... Damn you, Jason. I do have a sweet avatar now, though.

And what does this have to do with the conversation? More of your mindless nonsense...

We don't care. No one else will say it...

JR1572

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    And what does this have to do with the conversation? More of your mindless nonsense...

We don't care. No one else will say it...

JR1572

Lol, I'm sorry for publicly disagreeing with your protege. There's no need to get ugly.

But to be on topic: kill him.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    As much as I like to be sent on goose-chases by people claiming one thing on the internet, can you specify your source(s) to support that fact?

Depending on the sentencing, someone given life in prison can have ongoing court costs as well. Not saying you're wrong, but please show that you're right.

As much as you hate going on goose chases, I hate educating people who are too lasy to use the greatest source of information the world has ever seen, and they are connected to already. If you think I'm wrong say so, and make me look foolish, if not quit trying to stir ****.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    As much as you hate going on goose chases, I hate educating people who are too lasy to use the greatest source of information the world has ever seen, and they are connected to already. If you think I'm wrong say so, and make me look foolish, if not quit trying to stir ****.

So you're of the mind that you can say something and it's everyone else's job to prove that is wrong? I think you and Obama's lawyer would get along great.

And I wasn't trying to "stir ****." I asked a relevant question and you responded with "google it." Then to solidify the validity of that answer, you're suggesting that I'm lazy for not hunting around google for articles that support what you said.

You responded so succinctly I thought that you for sure must know what you're talking about. However, upon your response that I should google it and if I don't, then I'm just too lazy and must be trying to stir ****, I see that you're just talking out of your ass. That's fine, I do it too.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I was part of a jury that that sentenced a baby raping murderer to death. I might have lost sleep thinking about about what I saw during the trial, but not from the thought that the piece of **** was going to die for it.

See, I can't understand how someone could NOT want to see someone executed for doing such a thing. I mean, come on. That's the closest thing to a monster in human-form.

I'll never understand people who are willing to defend their right to go on living. Just can't do it. :dunno:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I've read it many times that it's more costly to kill them than keep them alive. I've always been curious about the method of arriving at their numbers, but didn't dig further about it.

If you are going to call ********, or tell him he's wrong, then prove it... otherwise, there's no reason for him to have to provide citation to every post he makes than there is reason for you to provide citation about your retarded grandma, son, nickname story or whatever that was.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I've read it many times that it's more costly to kill them than keep them alive. I've always been curious about the method of arriving at their numbers, but didn't dig further about it.

If you are going to call ********, or tell him he's wrong, then prove it... otherwise, there's no reason for him to have to provide citation to every post he makes than there is reason for you to provide citation about your retarded grandma, son, nickname story or whatever that was.

It's been a while since I researched it but I think the only reason the cost is more expensive (in most states) for the death penalty is because of the process. Most people on death row stay there for a decade or more (in some states it's about 20 years) and they spend a few million in court fees trying to be sure the convict isn't innocent and appealing etc.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    It's been a while since I researched it but I think the only reason the cost is more expensive (in most states) for the death penalty is because of the process. Most people on death row stay there for a decade or more (in some states it's about 20 years) and they spend a few million in court fees trying to be sure the convict isn't innocent and appealing etc.
    Exactly.

The massive amount of appeals still means they use up half of what a life sentence would be until they get final approval to be killed. Then the costs of court and lawyers and processing and clerks and all the bureaucratic hoops they go through... it's more than just the price of a few fl oz of fluid and a guy's time to push the plunger.

I was just curious how much they accounted for costs and money on either side, or if it was rather superficial or just trying to support anti-death-penalty stances or something. I don't recall thinking it was twisted data, but it's been a while.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell

I didn't say he was wrong. I did, however, ask him how it was true when considering the lifelong costs for an inmate; and assuming he is given life with the possibility of parole, there are additional legal fees involved in that instance as well.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I didn't say he was wrong. I did, however, ask him how it was true when considering the lifelong costs for an inmate; and assuming he is given life with the possibility of parole, there are additional legal fees involved in that instance as well.

I had already told you why, court processes. Please stop acting like a child.

So you're of the mind that you can say something and it's everyone else's job to prove that is wrong? I think you and Obama's lawyer would get along great.

And I wasn't trying to "stir ****." I asked a relevant question and you responded with "google it." Then to solidify the validity of that answer, you're suggesting that I'm lazy for not hunting around google for articles that support what you said.

You responded so succinctly I thought that you for sure must know what you're talking about. However, upon your response that I should google it and if I don't, then I'm just too lazy and must be trying to stir ****, I see that you're just talking out of your ass. That's fine, I do it too.

Yeah, I'm talking out of my ass, except for the whole being right thing. It is funny that you have no concern about Chad or Josh talking out of their asses, yet you do for me. You sure you aren't trying to stir ****?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom