Slidell Gun Show

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crawdaddy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Slidell
    I will be there lookingn for a Glock 19. I will be outside looking. I may wonder on inside but I know those prices won't be any better than my local shop or Academy.

Snookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Lizzard Creek/ Springfield,La.
    I will be there lookingn for a Glock 19. I will be outside looking. I may wonder on inside but I know those prices won't be any better than my local shop or Academy.

NOW SIR: You ARE a SMART MAN!

PS Last time I visited my local Pawn Shop or Retail Gun Seller they didn't charge me admission!:}

But the down side was NO DREAM CATCHERS or GARAGE SALE Merchandise either EITHER :{

LOL Enjoy

oldsman350

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Hammond
    I remember the last time they had the slidell gunshow I was cruzing around the tables and came across an AR180 just sitting their all buy its self for $600. Of course the wife didn't let me make a withdrawl from my DOD budget. Hopefully it might be there again cause I'd deffinetly like to try and trade my XD.45 for it. Either the AR180 or I'd love to get a berretta 92 I'm in love with that pistol.

richiespng

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    BOOOO on the slidell show since she wont let us setup. Maybe we can get in touch with the owner of the shell station across the street and sell some safes there!

cbablair

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Slidell
    There is also a show in Hattiesburg, it is much larger than Slidell. After being cooped up from hip replacement it is a joy to get out any where:D

oldsman350

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Hammond
    I went today seemed a little better but still had the usual stuff though. Tables looked to be packed with anykind of rifle and gun you could want. I'm heading back out there tomorrow, found a guy with a nice berretta 92fs that takes trades. Hopefully the ole XD .45 has some trading weight because after holding that beretta its love at first sight. By the way I didn't see any dream catchers or sons of the confederacy items.

Top Bottom