Slidell meet and great

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsonyay

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 15, 2007
    Broussard, LA
    I'm interested in getting a group of Slidell members to meet on a weekend morning for a long breakfast of brunch at one of the local eateries (somewhere cheap!).

Maybe we can do this regularly and use the time to do a bit of networking, comradarie , or help each other out if anyone needs help.

Seems to me, getting a group of like minded individuals together once a month, or per quarter would be useful if there were any big emergencies in the future (hurricanes).

David
    Slidell
    NRA Life Member
    USN (Ret)

dsonyay

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 15, 2007
    Broussard, LA
    Sounds good. I'm thinking we could do this next Saturday around 9am at Big Easy Diner (on Gause across from Hospital, and a past the new Hooters).

Problem is, I may be offshore (I'm on call). I will know more after tomorrow. Or we can wait till Aug 10th or Aug 17th.

I don't want to rob anyone, but just to be safe, don't tell me your address. :)

And since it's likely NSA is monitoring this thread, I'll bring my jamming gear.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Sounds good. I'm thinking we could do this next Saturday around 9am at Big Easy Diner (on Gause across from Hospital, and a past the new Hooters).

Gun show at the Castine Center, in Mandeville next weekend if that matters to anyone. Too close to my house to not go. I would be interested in the meet and greet though. Keep us informed.

ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    i may or may not be in, depends on how i feel on friday, after august my schedule for this kinda stuff may open up so i may be interested.

i guess all im saying is amybe

Last edited:

dsonyay

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 15, 2007
    Broussard, LA
    I'll update once I know a little more about my schedule offshore. By tomorrow, I'll know more.

And this is nothing formal at all. Just a chance to meet some local forum members and fellow shooters.

SIBBSLSU

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Mandeville, LA
    I'm interested in getting a group of Slidell members to meet on a weekend morning for a long breakfast of brunch at one of the local eateries (somewhere cheap!).

Maybe we can do this regularly and use the time to do a bit of networking, comradarie , or help each other out if anyone needs help.

Seems to me, getting a group of like minded individuals together once a month, or per quarter would be useful if there were any big emergencies in the future (hurricanes).

How about Dinner?

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?113017-NORTHSHORE-Friends-of-NRA-Dinner-and-Auction

If you haven't been before, this is just a bunch of like minded guys enjoying a catfish dinner and a fun evening. I know there's a number of guys here that attend each year, and it goes to a great cause.

Top Bottom