Sniper: Ghost Warrior - Video Game

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Just finished the demo.

I really didn't like how the hostiles glowed red; felt like I was cheating.

"HEY LOOK!! HERE I AM! SHOOT ME!!!"

I abused those throwing knives. You can walk over the bodies and retrieve your used knife so you never run out.

:)

Swami

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Monroe
    Release date pushed back to the 29th... either (A) they found a bug at the last minute and they want to take the extra time and fix it so they don't release a buggy game; or (B) the game is buggy and they've tried everything to iron the kinks out but just couldn't get a working product by the due date, now these last few days will be to get it "as good as they can"... I'm hoping for "A"

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    Yes, that cut scene is literally the opening video of the game. This game blows. Blows hard. I played another 15 minutes, and this is the stupidest game ever. I hate that I have to beat every game I buy...otherwise I would never play this again. It is going to take forever, because I'm gonna only be able to tolerate 10-15minute intervals of this ****.

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    Its horrible. I've played for a cumulative total of about an hour and am aggravated as hell. I started it out on easy just so I could see the game without having too much to worry about, and I can get through half of the levels so far without firing more than 2 or 3 shots from my pistol.

This is rediculous.

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    Graphics aren't as good as I thought they'd be. The smallest objects can stop you from moving forward (small rocks). I've run into invisible walls in the middle of nowhere. The AI is both incredibly stupid, and incredibly eagle eyed. I've been spotted from several hundred yards away through a crack in a fence. I also don't like the fact that you bounce back and forth from an "assault team" and a lone sniper.

I'm not impressed.

TRON

BulletToothTony
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2007
    Denham Springs
    Bought this game after it came out.....and just wow....i also wish i had my money back. I made it to one point in the game where there is a glitch. You are suppose to run through this hole in a fence, then you just start dying for no reason. You arent being shot at, you just start to die and there is nothing you can do to stop it. What a waste.

Top Bottom