Snopes confirmation

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    My exacts words were "Does State Farm or it's agents endorse the use of political advertising". No complaint was made. It was an inquiry. And yes, I am happy it was removed. Firstly, because it was an obvious false statement, not even made by BO or towards BO and secondly, because it's a free country and I have the ability to speak out. Is that a good enough explanation?

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Wouldn't it be easier to just admit that as an Obama supporter , you were offended by the sign , and by bringing it to the attention of the corporate office , it would hopefully be removed ? Damn dude , I don't begrudge you for having a different opinion , just nut nut up and be honest about it . :)

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Wouldn't it be easier to just admit that as an Obama supporter , you were offended by the sign , and by bringing it to the attention of the corporate office , it would hopefully be removed ? Damn dude , I don't begrudge you for having a different opinion , just nut nut up and be honest about it . :)

I've never denied I'm an Obama supporter. However, it wasn't just that. There was an error in the sign. If you know me, I'm fairly anal about stats. Not saying that being an Obama supporter didn't influence me in some way - but I didn't complain. I posed a question. I guess I scaredez themz!

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    And yes, I am happy it was removed. Firstly, because it was an obvious false statement, not even made by BO or towards BO and secondly, because it's a free country and I have the ability to speak out.

What false statement ? What stats ? Ever heard of satire ?

What happened to ACLU Boy's freedom of speech position ?

(I know better than to pose these questions to a fanatic. But it's so much fun to see their contorted, irrational replies.).

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    go find the original thread about that and you'll see why one of the signs was wrong, I don't care to have to correct it again in this thread (it's fun watching some GOP members get upset and try to twist it when they learn that quote isn't what they think it was)

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Not responding as a GOP member, but I really don't have the time, or inclination, to research all the historical files that may have caused you to run tattle on a State Farm agent.

That doesn't reflect well on the ACLU. Did y'all run out of nativity scenes ....oh, wait ...........it's not December.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom