So Sound off if you made today's L.S.A. meeting. Thoughts?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mwk1975

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Jackson, La
    I went to my first L.S.A. meeting today, been a member for around 2 years. I enjoyed the information presented today.
    I got a kick out of "Our Pet Lobbyist." He did however make me realize I need to get off my butt and become more active in spreading the word on our 2nd Amendment Rights. Thank You, Mr. Duty.
    Special thanks to Congressman Dr. Cassidy, State Sen Riser, and State Rep. Thompson.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I was there. Being on the board of directors I'm always there though. It really was an awesome turn out with standing room only! As Wade said, it really is amazing that as small as our organization is in comparison to the big political picture, we are still able to draw and influence such a following and attention from the politicians that we do.

To every person who reads this...

IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER OF THE LOUISIANA SHOOTING ASSOCIATION THEN YOU ARE MISSING ONE OF THE STRONGEST VOICES YOU CAN HAVE TO KEEP YOUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS!!!! You can join and get a ton of information on upcoming legislation and how to be proactive in your future at www.louisianashooting.com.

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    I think the other thing said by Mr. Duty, is probably the most important. STOP BITCHING TO EACH OTHER ON INTERNET CHAT ROOMS, AND WRITE YOUR CONGRESSMEN AND SENATORS, NO MATTER WHAT THEIR POSITION IS.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    I've been a member for years, but they always hold the meetings on a Sunday morning - that's a no-go for me. But I've written my elected officials so many times, they send me campaign solicitations in the mail now - even the ones I've told that I disagree with!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    But I've written my elected officials so many times, they send me campaign solicitations in the mail now - even the ones I've told that I disagree with!

Exactly! It's a very corrupted system now. :wtc:

Wait and watch how many millions of dollars Landrieu walks away with when she gets run off!

mwk1975

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Jackson, La
    I've been a member for years, but they always hold the meetings on a Sunday morning - that's a no-go for me.

Actually this very topic was brought up. I think alternating, say odd years on Saturdays and even years on Sundays, would be a good idea. That would seem to cover just about everyone in one year or the other.

the dubshow

master plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    I've been planning to join and heard about the good turn out from a co worker who is on the board. His encouragement pushed me to join.

You'll likely see me at the next meeting.

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    I was there. Being on the board of directors I'm always there though. It really was an awesome turn out with standing room only! As Wade said, it really is amazing that as small as our organization is in comparison to the big political picture, we are still able to draw and influence such a following and attention from the politicians that we do.

To every person who reads this...

IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER OF THE LOUISIANA SHOOTING ASSOCIATION THEN YOU ARE MISSING ONE OF THE STRONGEST VOICES YOU CAN HAVE TO KEEP YOUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS!!!! You can join and get a ton of information on upcoming legislation and how to be proactive in your future at www.louisianashooting.com.

I think the other thing said by Mr. Duty, is probably the most important. STOP BITCHING TO EACH OTHER O INTERNET CHAT ROOMS, AND WRITE YOUR CONGRESSMEN AND SENATORS, NO MATTER WHAT THEIR POSITION IS.
    u

That pretty well sums it up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SSWEEEE
    Top Bottom