So..... uh, St Tammany is about to get a whole bunch of HK's.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Wow!! Crazy. He’s profile was already taken down on bayou too.
    Yup, I found out two days ago and proactively removed his account. Not so sure how I want to handle these posts in general. It doesn't feel right to allow them to stay up, but also, playing shitty games yields shitty prizes. Super sad situation all around.
    That can't be the same guy we talking about!
    He's a ER doctor!
    Foot doc. Same guy.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Yup, I found out two days ago and proactively removed his account. Not so sure how I want to handle these posts in general. It doesn't feel right to allow them to stay up, but also, playing shitty games yields shitty prizes. Super sad situation all around.

Foot doc. Same guy.
    I say leave them up. This should be a good reminder to everyone to pay attention and stay alert. Just because you’ve met someone once or twice or have spoken to them online doesn’t mean you truly know them.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge

Foot doc. Same guy.
    Met him a couple of times, seemed like a decent guy. However, he killed his girlfriend and committed suicide by cop... He had plenty of time to shoot and didn't. I'm just glad he didn't shoot that officer, and sad for the officer who has to live with killing him because he didn't want to eat his own bullet. Harsh yes, but truth...

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I say leave them up. This should be a good reminder to everyone to pay attention and stay alert. Just because you’ve met someone once or twice or have spoken to them online doesn’t mean you truly know them.
    I don't disagree. It just feels wrong.

Met him a couple of times, seemed like a decent guy. However, he killed his girlfriend and committed suicide by cop... He had plenty of time to shoot and didn't. I'm just glad he didn't shoot that officer, and sad for the officer who has to live with killing him because he didn't want to eat his own bullet. Harsh yes, but truth...
    Yup. Shitty situation all around.

twinin

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    I thought I remembered him posting sale ads needing the money for kids' schooling too. Could have been someone else though

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    That’s crazy! Nobody should pass judgement on people though. This kind of stuff happens sometimes to the best and the worst people. We gotta just pray that our community doesn’t start having these problems regularly. Stay safe and sane out there folks.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    That’s crazy! Nobody should pass judgement on people though. This kind of stuff happens sometimes to the best and the worst people. We gotta just pray that our community doesn’t start having these problems regularly. Stay safe and sane out there folks.
    You just passed judgment on those of us passing judgment, brother. :dogkeke:
    Meh, I'm a live and let die as you see fit kinda guy generally, but those who harm innocent's or others who can't protect themselves, men who abuse women, etc, are going to be judged by me. He killed an unarmed woman and more than likely ruined a guy's life because he couldn't solve the problem himself. I've got no use for that.

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    You just passed judgment on those of us passing judgment, brother. :dogkeke:
    Meh, I'm a live and let die as you see fit kinda guy generally, but those who harm innocent's or others who can't protect themselves, men who abuse women, etc, are going to be judged by me. He killed an unarmed woman and more than likely ruined a guy's life because he couldn't solve the problem himself. I've got no use for that.
    Oh yea I’m on the same page as you! I meant before all that stuff happened. He seemed normal. You just never know!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom