So when will these girls be at a match?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    random-01_30_13-500-40.jpg

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    lol I see plenty of people wearing tons of gear that I beat in scores with my EDC gear and a couple blackhawk mag carriers on the hip ;) I've learned not to think gear means good. :D

Ok, I thought they may've been some TV star or something. I don't watch TV and I know there's plenty of shooting sports stuff on TV nowadays. Random eye candy is good enough though. :) But if they do know what they're doing, I'd just as soon they don't bump me any further down the scores list :chuckles:

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    So her maiden name was Jessie Abbate, then she got married and was Jessie Harrison and then she got divorced and married Matt Duff and became Jessie Duff. Did I get that right?

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    lol I see plenty of people wearing tons of gear that I beat in scores with my EDC gear and a couple blackhawk mag carriers on the hip ;) I've learned not to think gear means good. :D

Ok, I thought they may've been some TV star or something. I don't watch TV and I know there's plenty of shooting sports stuff on TV nowadays. Random eye candy is good enough though. :) But if they do know what they're doing, I'd just as soon they don't bump me any further down the scores list :chuckles:

I didn't think he was talking about that gear. Heck, I didn't even notice that gear until someone said something. :o

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    The magwell on the 2011 is ginormous!

The reason why that magwell is large as it appears, is because that gun is set up NRA Action Pistol. That magwell also serves a a platform for when she is shooting at 25yd and 50 yds on the practical stage. Another thing most people did not notice, look at the front of her gun and you can see it had a barricade shroud on it as well.
    SDC11944.jpg

Jessie-Duff-Takes-Aim.jpg

bc-2010.jpg

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    The reason why that magwell is large as it appears, is because that gun is set up NRA Action Pistol. That magwell also serves a a platform for when she is shooting at 25yd and 50 yds on the practical stage. Another thing most people did not notice, look at the front of her gun and you can see it had a barricade shroud on it as well.
    SDC11944.jpg

Jessie-Duff-Takes-Aim.jpg

bc-2010.jpg

Gotcha. I knew it looked odd, and don't know a thing about Action Pistol. I want one for my carry gun!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom