*SOLD* Japanese WWII era Arisaka type 38 series 9 *price drop and more info added*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • royd416

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    Thibodaux, La
    Like the title says type 38 series 9 arisaka. The "mum" is intact all characters are clear. Very good condition. The only negative is that the wood furniture has been sanded and refinished and the dust cover has been removed. The barrel is 28" and has very little wear, no pitting or corrosion. I am asking $350 obo. Selling to buy a conceal carry pistol. 9852106630. Price drop to $325 obo
    A little mre info on the rifle can be viewed on the link below:

http://world.guns.ru/rifle/repeating-rifle/jap/arisaka-3-and-99-e.html

Possible trades:
    9mm or .40 ccw pistol
    home defense shotgun
    I cannot add cash right now, so what ever trades are offered would need to be close to equal value.

SOLD

Attachments

• ARISAKA1.jpg
      ARISAKA1.jpg
      217.7 KB · Views: 85
    • ARISAKA3.jpg
      ARISAKA3.jpg
      222 KB · Views: 50
    • ARUSAKA4.jpg
      ARUSAKA4.jpg
      212 KB · Views: 49
    • ARIDAKA2.jpg
      ARIDAKA2.jpg
      208 KB · Views: 59
    Last edited:

royd416

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    Thibodaux, La
    I know, it would tell some stories. Of course it would speak Japanese, so none of us would understand. But I said ww2 era because I cant confirm that its seen action, but a rifle from this era with the mum intact.... I do wonder. But again, I have no way of knowing for sure.

gunner_lee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Pollock, La
    My Dadand some of his buddies tried to get ammo for his arisaka back from Okinawa in bars of the GI salt water soap cakes. Someone squealed on them to the gunnery sgt who told them that they were having a shake down inspecton n the deck of the carrier they were coming home on and that it would be conducted next to the railing. As the sgt was coming down the line looking in seabags the guys were passing the soap behind their backs and the last guy was tossing them into the
    Pacific. I am the first person to shoot it since 1945 by making ammo from pulled .303 bullets and formed 8mm cases.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom