SOLD Remington 742 in 30-06 with scope $250 in BR Apr 9

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunslinger06

Never go to BR/NO
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Leesville,LA
    I'll be in BR on the 9th and 10th if anyone wants a FTF.

Ok folks, I found something I "need" and NEED some cash for it. $250 if you pick it up in Leesville and $285 shipped to your door. This is a deal and then some. Will still consider trades for semiauto handguns but it would have to be a VERY good trade.

Beautiful Remington 742 in .30-06. The rifle comes with scope mounts, sling and a NIB Simmons 8pt scope. Dust cover was broken. Rifle comes with the replacement. I may install it if I have time. Bluing and wood are both in excellent condition. It has a wear spot on the receiver that appears to be from a gun rack.

Last edited:

gunslinger06

Never go to BR/NO
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Leesville,LA
    Grandpa,
    You can not possibly have enough semi-auto 30-06 rifles(mostly because there is no such thing:)) On top of the smoking deal on this rifle, I can send it to Lake Charles with my son and you can pick it up from him for $275 cash!
    Convinced?

kajuntriton:
    I'm not a dealer. I am just constantly buying selling and trading to help increase my own collection. Unfortunately, after my PCS to Ft Polk, I'm at a point where room in the safe is at a premium. If I can pick up a reasonably priced safe, my for sale posts will probably slow down a bit. Really, probably like a lot of you, I just like to buy and sell stuff and also love guns.

My therapist says that is ok(with medication).

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom