SOLD: Romanian M69 Bolt Action 22lr Training Rifle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I bought this rifle about two years ago and always like taking it to the range. But since I finished my Liberty Training Rifle I don’t really use it anymore. I don’t know much about the rifle except it’s a five shot bolt action 22lr made in Romania and imported by Century. The model is M69 which apparently means Model of 1969. According to this page at Surplus Rifle it has the follow specifications:

Barrel length: 23.58”
    Overall length: 40.75”
    Weight: 5.74lbs
    Rifling: 6 twists, 1:16

It’s in good condition and served my plinking purposes well. It has a flip safety on the back of the bolt and iron sights on the rifle itself. I’m not sure where I got the nylon sling but I’ll include it with the gun. For more detailed information on the rifle be sure and check out the pages available at Surplus Rifle or do a Google Search for Romanian M69. Click on the thumbnail pictures to see the full resolution image for greater detail.

My selling price is $150, cash, FTF in the Baton Rouge area. Not really looking for trades but if you have something to trade feel free to offer. I’ll try and answer any questions to the best of my ability. You can contact me by PM or my username @ bayoushooter.com.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom