***SOLD***WTS CZ SP-01 Tactical w/ ns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SicilianSecrets

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Baton Rouge/New Orleans, LA
    Willing to sell a like new CZ SP-01 Tactical with fresh night sights, two 19 round magazines, original paperwork and case, and new leather holster. Gun has a nice black finish and comes with rail and decocker. These CZs are NATO approved and currently being used overseas. This is a great deal! These guns are solid, dependable, and have been put through grueling rigorous testing. I am losing money on this... but I have a great deal on another purchase, but that window closes this week.

sp-01 001.jpgsp-01 002.jpgsp-01 003.jpgsp-01 005.jpgsp-01 007.jpg

Last edited:

SicilianSecrets

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Right Gecko?! The CZs are top notch, but I own quite a few and am looking for a different flavor. I've never owned a sig.

Bump!

Looking for Ak's, Rifles, handguns, let me know what you've got! Thanks everyone for the generous offers thus far!

SicilianSecrets

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Bump! Looking for AKs, .45 handguns (Sig, 1911, CZ, Glock, etc.) cash, ar15 uppers, bolt action guns, (2 .22 handguns- Ruger Mk III AND Walther P22), 2 Eotech sights, or a bunch of stuff. Let me know what you have! Thanks guys for looking.

dglough

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Mandeville, LA
    SicilianSecrets - i tried responding to your message but was told that you needed to delete some messages before you could receive any new ones. Thanks for responding with the price. I am rolling around in my head considering pitching a trade for my Sig P220 but I freaking love the gun but I have also been wanting to try the CZ-01. Also have clean Ak-47 kit build that I picked up recently from a guy on armslist who says he also is a member on here (dunno who though). I am in Natchez this weekend so couldn't meet up. Lemme get back to you.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom