*Sold* WTS/WTT Ruger M77 Mk II 22-250AI

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peterf225

Rating - 100%
    126   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Prairieville
    I have a Ruger Mk II that started life as a 243 but had it rebarreled to a 22-250AI (Ackley Improved). The barrel is a Shilen select SS #5 magnum sporter contour 8 twist. Barrel has 140 rounds down it. The action was stripped and painted with Rustoleum black (not a typical finish but has held up so far). There is some pitting on the action. The stock is not beautiful, it has quite a few nicks and marks on it and the finish is worn off. With the little load development I have done, I have been able to achieve .56"-.75" 5 shot groups at 100 yds using a Leupold 3.5-10 scope. The trigger was tuned by the same smith that did the barrel work. The gunsmith was Glenn Ledet. Included is a set of Lee 22-250AI dies and unknown amount of brass. Some of it is already fireformed and loaded. Some is regular 22-250 brass loaded ready to fireform. Some regular 22-250 brass not loaded. Also included is a set of 30mm Leupold Ruger rings. Price for everything is $550 500 OBO. PM or email at peterf225 at hotmail.com

FTF in Prairieville/Gonzales

NOTE: GUN CASE IN PICTURE IS NOT INCLUDED.

Last edited:

rm76

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2007
    Texas
    Peter, if this was a model 700 I would be all over it. Would make a nice varmint gun. Not real familiar with Rugers though. Is that the same smith that rebarreled your .308? Which bullet does it like?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom