SOLD: Sold!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Up for sale are some sample AR products that I was sent for review. I'm not really an AR builder, so I'd like to pass these on to someone that is.

The first item is a reflex sight. It has two colors (red and green) and can be switched between a crosshair, a crosshair with a circle and dot, a circle with a dot, and just a dot. There are five brightness settings. It is powered by a CR2032 battery. I tried to get a photo of the illuminated reticle, but the camera didn't want to focus on it. Rest assured that the actual crosshair is much sharper. I'm asking $40 for this.

The second is a lot of parts that include a hand guard, a muzzle brake, front and rear iron sights (mount on a rail), and a carry handle that mounts on a rail. I'm asking $40 for all of these.

These are all brand new parts that have never been installed. Probably wouldn't be what I'd choose for a high dollar Gucci gun, but it'd work fine for a range toy or more casual build.

I'm in Baton Rouge and can meet somewhere for a face-to-face, or I can throw them in a USPS box for whatever it costs me.

Mike

IMG_7904.jpgIMG_7905.jpgIMG_7906.jpgIMG_7907.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom