SOLD: SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Top Kek

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    nola
    Cash price???
    none at this time. this is a feeler thread and while all trades for what i'm looking for will be considered, none are guaranteed. i don't need to get rid of this rifle, just seeing what options are out there for me.

Top Kek

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    nola
    Is a Bushmaster lower a big enough name for you?
    yes, big enough name, my first AR was a bushy 16" HBAR that ran great. is the lower stripped? the rest would come down on what you're willing to sweeten the pot with. since i posted this earlier today i'd like to see what bites there are in the .308 semi department as well but if you're not needing to get rid of that lower ASAP, you're top consideration right now.

Last edited:

Company Man

Teufel Hunden
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Kentwood
    Lower is not stripped, attach to upper and ready to go. Has adjustable stock also.
    Keep me in mind, I am currently offshore and have a week to go before we could meet FTF if you decide that you want to see it.

Top Kek

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    nola
    that's nice but romanian WASRs and yugo folders were never the same price to begin with, even a few years ago. not to mention the first question was if there was a cash price, which i answered no to, and he wasn't even low balling me. best of luck in your search for an AK.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    that's nice but romanian WASRs and yugo folders were never the same price to begin with, even a few years ago. not to mention the first question was if there was a cash price, which i answered no to, and he wasn't even low balling me. best of luck in your search for an AK.

That is a sweet looking Yugo under folder. It would match my AB1 perfectly. I've got an AB2 but the furniture is the black poly.

Wanna swap even?

Top Kek

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    nola
    you're right, it is an M70AB2 but negative on the trade for another AK. pretty set on what i'd like to trade for in the original post.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cherry-Bandit
    Top Bottom